37

Ayumi's POV

The day goes by, yet I never received any message from Felix, not even a seen. I wonder how is he? Is he fine? Is he eating well today? Did he even get enough rest or sleep?

I never heard of him after what happened to Keyzi. I tried texting Ayoung too but she said she is not with Felix. She is in the unit of him but he wasn't there and didn't went home the whole day.

His friends were also worried and been texting him comfort words all day. They also want to go to Felix and comfort him in person but they think he wanted to be alone and not be with a lot of people.

I know what he feels. I've been there. It was so painful. Until now. That time when Dad smiled at me for the last time and the next thing I knew, he is not responding to the doctors. My brothers said Mom hugged me and cried when she saw me. I can't remember anything but all I remember is her face with a smile.

"Ayumi, let's go" Chan said

I nodded.

"Bye, Ayumi!" Haeun said and waved at me as she got in Minho's car

Yeona hugged me "I'll see you tomorrow. Make sure to get enough rest or I will kill you and make sure you are not able to breath"

"Crazy. I don't know if it's weird that you came back here because you were worried of me or to threaten me?"

"Both" Yeona smiled playfully and pinched me cheeks "Go on"

Both Chan and I got in his car.

He volunteered to drive me home since Felix is not here. I guess they are taking care of me while Felix is not here yet. My brothers don't know about what happened. They don't have any idea because they were sleeping when I got home. I woke up and they left already.

Chan started driving the car to my house "Are you eating on time?"

"I am eating but I don't know if it's on time"

"Ayumi, you should take care of yourself too" Chan said

I nodded.

Jeongin didn't went to school and stayed with Ayoung to make sure she is fine. She is alone in the unit and that worries everyone. She witnessed how Keyzi died.

"Did you talk to Areum?"

Chan nodded "Yeah. She is fine. Her Mom is with her. I'll visit tonight"

As we arrived at home, Chan just told me to rest and eat. I entered the house and saw my brothers were watching movies and eating some snacks. I wonder if they even clean their rooms.

"Why do you look like that? What time did you go home last night?" Sangyeon asked nonstop

Damn. Keyzi is gone.

I can't help it and my tears started falling from my eyes. My brothers were staring at me with their eyes widened. They were all looking at me and was hesitating to go near me.

"Did Felix made you cry?" Juyeon asked

"No"

"Then why are you crying?"
Sangyeon

"I-I am just worried of him"

"I have never seen someone cried because they were worried. What really happened?" Hyunjae asked as he stood up and hugged me tight "Tell me. What happened? Hmm?"

"Felix's sister died last night"

"That little girl you were talking about?" Sangyeon

I nodded "She got hit by a car"

"That's why you are worried of Felix?" Hyunjae

"We have never heard of him all day. We tried texting him but he wasn't replying. We were wondering if he is fine or not"

"I am sure he is trying to fight for you. Don't worry. You'll see him soon or maybe tomorrow?"
Juyeon

"Don't cry" Hyunjae whispered and wiped my tears using the back of his palm

"Do you want to eat?" Sangyeon asked

"No, I'll rest in my room" I said and went upstairs, to my room.

As soon as I entered my room, I lied down on my bed. Why am I having this heavy feeling? This is weird. It feels like something is wrong. That is probably why I was crying.

My phone suddenly received a message...

From : Felix

Are you still awake? Can you go out? I am here.

I hurriedly ran downstairs that shocked my brothers. I went outside and saw Felix leaning on his car while looking down. He is wearing a white long-sleeves that folded up to his elbow and black pants.

"Felix"

He smiled at me "How are you?"

"Why do you have blood on your lower lip? What happened?"

"Just a fight with my Dad" he answered

"Why?"

"Both Mom and Dad got Keyzi's body cremated and put in the columbarium without even having a proper funeral for her. They didn't even tell me nor Lowell about it. How's that make sense? The kid is dead yet they don't show any sadness. What the fuck is wrong with them?" Felix

"What did he do to you? Let's clean your wound-"

He hugged me tight.

"Felix... What happened?"

"I have a lot of things to say. I have been keeping a lot inside me. I can't take it anymore. I have a lot of pain but chose to stay quiet. I am hurt and no one knew about it..." Felix said and started crying

I stayed quiet.

"Ayumi, I am tired" he whispered