6

Felix's POV

I looked at the back and saw Ayumi reading the book while listening to the teacher. I see. She is studying harder than me. I guess I am pretty lucky with this one.

"Why the heck are you smiling?" Seungmin asked

"Nothing" I said and looked at the front

Can this day get any better? I just asked her out yesterday and confessed about my feelings. Now she said yes and I think this relationship will be stronger than I thought. I just felt it.

"Class dismissed" the teacher announced and left the room

I glanced at Ayumi and saw her arranging her things. Then she looked up and our gaze met. I signaled her to meet me at the parking lot and I'll go first. She nodded to me as answer.

"Shall we drink?" Changbin asked

"Did Aera let you drink?"

"She did" Changbin smirked

"Congrats to you. Well... Haeun can't even let me get out of her sight" Minho

"Same" Seungmin

"You all entered a serious relationship and you guys should respect your partner's decision. We will respect it too" Chan

I saw Ayumi leaving the classroom with Yeona.

"Are we going to drink?" Hyunjin asked

"Yes" Jisung

"I'm tired but I'll follow you guys there" Jeongin said

"Me too. I'll follow you all there. I just need to see Keyzi before I go there. You know that girl"

"Right" Chan

We all went to the parking lot. Minho left with his girlfriend, same with Seungmin while the others, Chan, Hyunjin, Jisung, Jeongin and Changbin drove to our meeting place except for me.

I saw Ayumi waiting for me in front of my car. She is reading a book and didn't notice me at all. I walked towards her and stole the book from her hands.

"Busy, huh?"

"Give that back" she said and tried to steal it from me "Felix"

I gave it back to her when she stopped taking the book and stared at me as she called my name "Hey, don't get mad. I just want your attention"

"Let's go home" she said and opened the door for me "What?"

"Home? Why does it feel like we are living together? Do you want to live with me?"

She just chuckled and got in the car. I also got in and drove to her house. I held hand and I noticed that she is shocked with what I did and even glanced at me. I just ignored her and continued driving.

"Do you want to eat together? Drive-thru? Or dine in?"

"I'm good. They are probably waiting for me" Ayumi

As we arrived in front of her house, we didn't saw any car that belongs to her brothers. She got out of the car without even waiting for me to say something.

I got out "Your brothers weren't here"

"They will arrive anytime soon. They will also eat with me, for sure. They hate eating without one another" Ayumi

"Ah"

"I'll go inside" she said and was about to go-

I held her hand quick and intertwined our fingers "Can you stay for a few minutes?"

"Why?" Ayumi

"Just... I just want to see you as much as possible"

Ayumi glared at me "Are you sure you are not really playing with me?"

"Do I look like I am playing?"

She suddenly kissed me "Go now. They will be here anytime soon"

"That's what I am waiting for"

She chuckled and opened the door for me. She pushed me inside and I just let her. I waved at her before I closed the door and finally drove away.

Are we too fast for a new couple? She answered me with yes, I kissed her earlier and then she kissed me now. Wow. I think we are really going too fast but anyway, we both wanted that.

As I arrived at the mansion, I didn't saw my parents' cars. I assume they are still working and will be back when they want. I went inside and saw Keyzi playing on her ipad.

"Hey"

She smiled and ran to me "I've been waiting for you"

"Hmm... Did you ate already?"

She nodded

"You brushed your teeth?"

She nodded

"Took a halfbath?"

She nodded

"Then let's sleep"

We both went to her room full of pink colors and girls' toys. She lied down on her bed while I sat beside her and leaned on the headboard of the bed. She covered herself with a blanket and hugged me tight. I turned off the lamp.

"Keyzi, are you okay with me having a girlfriend?"

I just felt that she nodded.

"Are you sure? I have a girlfriend and I want you to be the first to know before anyone else"

She didn't answer.

"Hmm... So... She is nice. I think you will like her. She is really caring and smart. Hmm... She is perfect just for me"

"Really?" she asked in a sleepy voice

"Yeah, go to sleep. We can just talk tomorrow if you want"

She didn't answer and hugged me even tight. I kept brushing her hair with my fingers and tapping on her arm to make her even more sleepy.

Then, I received a message.

From : Ayumi

Goodnight. Thank you for driving me home. My brothers arrived minutes after you left.

To : Ayumi

No worries. Good night. I love you. I'll see you tomorrow.

______________________________________

I'll update tomorrow. I'm really sleepy! Good night :))