3

Hyunjin's POV

"Okay, I'll see you all tomorrow. You all may go now" our teacher smiled and left the classroom

"As far as I know, there will be no homeworks during Friday" Jeongin

"And it's Wednesday"

"Right" Jisung chuckled

"I'll go first. The girl from the next classroom will probably get mad at me" Minho said and left while typing on his phone

"Me too. My girlfriend is waiting for me" Changbin said and dialed someone as he left

"Seungmin, you can go. She is probably waiting for you" Chan said

Seungmin chuckled "She has a meeting with her groupmates. I was told to go home"

"Okay, then-" Jisung

"I have to go to Ayumi"

Felix looked at me "Didn't I told you already? She is my girlfriend from now on"

"Huh?" Seungmin

"As far as I know, Ayumi never said yes or agreed with your decision. If she will agree with it, then I'll be the one to avoid her"

"What the hell is happening?" Seungmin

"We'll tell you later" Jeongin

"I have to go now. I need to drive Ayumi home"

They all nodded at me except for Felix who is staring at me blankly. I don't know what is he up to. Why would he suddenly tell Ayumi that they are in a relationship? Is he playing with me or what? Is he crazy?

I went to Ayumi's classroom which is not that far from our classroom. Her classmates are smiling at me as they saw me outside her room. Then Ayumi came out looking like a zombie.

A cute zombie.

Yeona came out and glared at me "Let me tell you something. That girl can't even cross the highway. You treat her right or I will peel off your skin

"Chill. I am aware of that"

She looked at me from head to toe two  times like she is judging me. Then she left.

"I thought you have a family dinner?" Ayumi

"Yeah, I want to bring you"

Ayumi chuckled "I'd rather die"

"Crazy. Let's go?"

"But my brother-" Ayumi

"I told him already that you are going with me. It's all good. Can we leave now?"

She nodded. As I walked to the parking lot, I can hear her deep sighs and heavy footsteps behind me. I wonder if it's what Felix told her or about the studies? I opened the door for her, she got in and smiled at me but still look like a zombie. I got in the car as well and drove to the mansion.

"You okay?"

She nodded "I think so"

"Probably bothered about Felix? May I know what's on your mind?"

"Just... I don't know. I think I am really bothered by what he said. You guys are all ideal types no wonder Minho, Changbin and Seungmin got a girlfriend already. Everyone likes you all and will have go when you guys will ask them but Felix... He kept bothering my mind all day. I admit it, he is handsome, smart, nice, talented and a perfect boyfriend for his soon to be girlfriend" Ayumi looked at me and sighed "I just don't understand. Why me?"

"Why not you? You are an ideal type too. You don't know, someone has feelings for you and he is just scared to tell you"

"Why would he be scared?" Ayumi

"You have a bestfriend who can kill"

Ayumi chuckled "She is not a killer"

"I was kidding... Maybe because they are scared to lose the friendship and closeness you guys have"

I am scared to tell  her the reason because she might realize the hint that I was talking about myself.

"Really?" Ayumi pouted

Or not?

We are both quiet as we arrived at the mansion. We went inside and saw the maids bowed to us. Some even greeted Ayumi since everyone knows her very well, even my parents.

"Ayumi!" Mom shouted and hugged her tight "It's been a month or two since you last went here. How are you?"

"I am doing fine. Thank you for asking" Ayumi bowed

She is still awkward with Mom since Ayumi feels shy whenever my Mom takes care of her. The next thing I knew, Ayumi was dragged inside the kitchen by Mom.

I followed them and saw Dad cooking "Is that a new hobby?"

"He just wants to know if he still can cook or what" Mom answered

"Hi, Ayumi" Dad greeted her while still wearing apron

"Good evening" Ayumi bowed to him and smiled

"You mind if you two help me here?" Dad asked Mom and Ayumi

The two laughed and went to Dad to help him. Why do I feel butterflies seeing Ayumi having fun with Mom and Dad? Both Mom and Dad knew I like her but they never gave Ayumi a hint since I warned them not to.

"How was it?" Mom asked and looked at Ayumi to wait for her answer "Is it good?"

"Yeah, I am speechless" Ayumi

"Did I just get a compliment from Princess Ayumi?" Dad looks so shocked

They call her Princess since Mom and Dad calls me Prince. I don't know why they came up with it but hell. What will Ayumi say if she heard them call me a Prince?

"Hyunjin!" Ayumi called and went to me running

"Be careful"

"Try this" she said and gave me the food

I ate it and smiled "It was good"

She giggled and ran towards my parents "He said it was good"

"Really? Let's continue and finish this" Mom told them

How am I supposed to tell her that I have feelings for her?