21

Third person's POV

Hyunjin punched the manager"You don't have the right to hurt someone, jerk"

Yeona was shocked "What the hell-"

"Let's go" Hyunjin said and tried to pull her but Yeona refused

She ran and kneeled in front of the manager to be on the same level as him, because he fell on the floor when Hyunjin punched him.

"Are you okay?" Yeona asked him

Hyunjin was annoyed and pulled Yeona away from the manager. He is stronger when he is mad and that makes him look hot.

"Once you leave this bar, you are fired" manager

Yeona tried her best to stand and not be pulled by Hyunjin.

Hyunjin went to the manager and punched him one more time "You will get fired. I will buy this place"

He dragged her out of that place and everyone is staring at them, those girls on different tables were mesmerized by Hyunjin's hotness. They were even shocked to see Yeona behind Hyunjin and she was being dragged outside.

As they got out, Hyunjin forced her to go inside the car. He got in and drove the car away. He glanced at her and he noticed that she is wearing a sexy black fitted dress and a heels. He took the hoodie at the back seat and gave it to Yeona.

She was quiet and still trying to process what happened. She got fired for what Hyunjin did and that means one thing. She won't be able to help herself with her needs and the tuition fees.

"I got fired" she whispered

Hyunjin dialed someone on the phone and put it on speaker "Is the bar you were selling to me available? What was the name?"

[Yes, it is. Highland Bar. You changed your mind?]

Yeona was shocked as she heard the bar's name from the guy on the phone.

"Send me the contract. I want everything to be done tonight and be transferred to the name I will send you" he said and ended the call

Hyunjin parked the car in front of the convenience store. He got out of the car and went inside. Yeona is confused about what is happening.

"Hell" she whispered and wore the hoodie since it's cold inside the car

He got out of the convenience store, carrying some soju with him and snacks. He got in the car and started driving the car again to the apartment.

"What the fuck is happening? I got fired because of you, you bought the bar and you want to drink now?" Yeona asked

"My friend is he owner of the bar and he is selling it to me. I've been thinking of buying it, I keep looking at the rate of that bar. I have no plans of buying but you made me buy it" Hyunjin explained

"We don't even know that the owner is selling it?" Yeona annoyingly asked

"Yeah, your manager is planning to kick you all out once it was bought. He will have shares with the owner. I didn't know you were working there-" Hyunjin

"And I am not now" Yeona

"Every money from that bar will be yours. It will be under your name in a few hours" Hyunjin

Yeona was shocked.

_______________________

They drank a lot of soju but Yeona ended up getting drunk while Hyunjin is still fine and can control himself. She keep telling stories about her family to Hyunjin for an hour now.

"After knowing her work, I tried it and no wonder she can't stop herself from doing that kind of work, is because of the money" Yeona laughed

"Crazy" he whispered

"My Father raped Mom and they have me. Whenever he sees me he is always mad for not being where he is supposed to be" Yeona

Hyunjin stayed quiet and stared at the drunk Yeona. He kept smiling since earlier when Yeona kept complaining about her life.

"Let's go" Hyunjin said and helped her stand and brought her to his room.

"I like Felix" she said as she sat on the bed

He almost let go of her hand as he heard it "What? Even you?"

"He is such an ideal type. He has everything. He is perfect. Everyone loves him and admiring him. I am one of his admirers. I am thankful to Ayumi for being his rival, I get to see Felix always. It feels like my mind is getting clear from all the problems. I was hurt when he asked Ayumi in front of me to be his girlfriend. I thought he was kidding but he looks serious" she laughed and started hitting Hyunjin playfully "They look happy and I can't help but get hurt. I don't want to ruin their happiness, so I chose to distance myself. I am regretting only looking at Felix and admiring him"

"Take a rest. Stop talking" Hyunjin ssid and wiped her face using the wet towel "Don't even think of puking on my bed or I will kill you"

"But now... I just realized there is someone better than him" Yeona smiled like a crazy person "Everyone is scared of me but this person is not even nervous when he sees me. How crazy... I never thought he is better than Felix. Do you know what's more crazy?"

"What?" Hyunjin asked and keep wiping her face 

"I like being controlled by him. I love obeying what he tells me to do" Yeona

"Alright. Take a rest" Hyunjin said and was about to go-

"Hyunjin" Yeona whispered

Hyunjin looked at him saw tears rolling down from her eyes.

"I can't like you. I am scared to like someone I don't deserve" Yeona sobbed

Hyunjin was shocked with what she said.

He wiped her tears and kissed her passionately for a few seconds. Yeona is kissing him back. Hyunjin let go first.

He smiled and kneeled in front of her
"You can like me. Don't be scared"