Chaeyoung immediately assumed that this is the doctor who helps her grandfather as she walked directly towards him.

"Are you Mr. Wang Guiren's kin?" the doctor asked in a stern voice.

"Yes." Chaeyoung nodded. It was only her and Taehyung at the moment since Jackson is still on his way home from the other side of the country.

He was having an emergency meeting when the incident happened.

"Good. I would like to talk to both of you privately." He said before walking towards the corner of the hallway.

"How's our grandfather?" Taehyung immediately asked the moment that he faced the doctor.

"Alive and well"

Chaeyoung let out a sigh of relief before she stared at the doctor waiting for him to elaborate. Alive and well is not what she wanted to hear.

Although she is very happy to hear that her grandfather is fine, what she wanted to hear is actually the reason why this happened to him.

"My name is Dr. Yuan Smith. I am not a resident doctor but from now on I will be the one in charge of your grandfather's health..."

"I'm sorry we already have a family doctor. What I need to hear right now is why my grandfather collapsed suddenly." Chaeyoung interrupted the doctor who is clearly not yet done speaking.

"The reason why I will take over is because of the patient's unique case. He clearly does not have any history of any heart-related problems, yet he just had a heart attack."

"A heart attack? But grandfather does not have any heart problems." Chaeyoung said.

The doctor nodded while glancing at the door of the ER as if contemplating whether he will answer her or not. "I believe someone induced the heart attack. I believe someone might have poisoned your grandfather." Dr. Smith explained.

"I'm sorry Dr. Smith but can you please explain why you would say such a thing?" Taehyung asked, confuse. Who would dare poisoned his grandfather?

"Potassium Chloride." Dr. Smith declared before he continued.  "His blood results showed that he had an excessive potassium chloride in his system which is pretty unusual for someone who doesn't take any medication for his potassium level."

Chaeyoung immediately frowned. Who could have poisoned her grandfather?

"This is the reason why I want to watch over Mr. Wang for a while." He added.

Seeing that both Chaeyoung and Taehyung is still in a daze, the doctor keeps his silence before asking them to have Jackson see him the moment he arrived.

The duo just nodded with only one thing in their mind.

Who would poison their grandfather?

And why?

.....

The door flew open revealing a mad Daniel Choi.

"It was you?" he asked, his tone solemn as if he is not asking a question but stating a fact.

"Bother... Daniel, what are you talking about?" Wendy immediately put down the book that she was reading before walking towards her brother.