What infuriates him even more, is the fact that Sunmi disappeared without saying anything.

This is just another addition to his stress.

And aside from that, Yuri is also refusing to go outside of the house and chose any school for college.

There is too much stress in his company and his wife and daughter are throwing a tantrum at this time.

Jacob felt really helpless. All of his close friends are not accepting any of his calls and some even have the courage to block his numbers.

Everything has been so stressful that you can now see some white hair on his head.

He pours another glass of whiskey as he dialed Sunmi's number for the umpteenth time.

He couldn't help but curse. This woman is adding to his already many problems, instead of helping him.

Sunmi's family is also useless. They don't have enough influence!

This is Jacob's reason for choosing to marry Claire instead of Sunmi. The Seo family is a family of scholars, and they have little to no influence in the business world.

Hearing the same monotone answer from the machine, Jacob clenched his teeth in annoyance.

He was about to call her again when he heard a soft knock before the door to his office open revealing Yuri.

"Dad?"

"So you still have the guts to walk outside of your room?" He asked condescendingly. This good daughter of his had been causing him problems after problems lately.

"Where's mom?" Yuri asked ignoring Jacob's aggressive tone.

"How should I know? That mother of yours is just like you! Instead of supporting me, she disappeared!" He fumed.

"Shouldn't we asked the authorities to help us?"

"What do you mean? Do you want to let the whole world know that your mother left me during this time? Do you want to embarrass yourself even more?"

"But..."

"I said NO! I will call your maternal grandfather and asked for his help tomorrow. Go back to your room and chose a college abroad." He commanded.

"You need to hide abroad if you still want to survive in this society." He added as he gestured Yuri to go.

This mother and daughter are too stupid! Always giving him a headache instead of making him proud!

Yuri went to her room glumly.

She had been trying to call her mother, but she was not able to talk to her since the presentation.

Her mother told her that an agent will scout her. She waited and waited but no one approached her.

Yuri wondered what happened. Did something in their plan go wrong?

Sunmi told her that Henry Lee is involved with this plan. Even her aunt the Headmistress was also involved. If her true father is as influential as Sunmi mentioned, then is it not normal for the plan not to proceed.