''This is a place called Gehoves, a temple exclusively made for demi-gods to communicate with humankind back in the days.''

''Really? How did you find it?''

Emmanuel stared at the Gehoves and reminisced the time where he first stepped foot on such a sacred place.

''It is quite a long story, though.''

''It's alright, I can listen to it very well, grandpa.''

''But I don't think you'll be able to listen before your stupid family calls you back, Rosh. And I have to return to my home too. How about I tell you next time?''

''Hmph, fine. But promise you'll tell me next time, grandpa!'' Rosh said happily.

''Of course, I promise.''

*

-

Ainchleim's 1039th Imperial Year..

Rosh and Josh's birthday are now nearing. It was only a few weeks before their 12th birthday.

''The stable horses seems gentle and well trained!'' Josh said as he brushed his hand on the horse's short fur.

A not-so-normal day for the reunion of the Razons. Rosh was standing beside his grandfather while watching his parents and brother have fun. This outdoor activity was planned a few months ago, though he felt a bit annoyed, Rosh was also quite excited to see his grandfather again.

''You look happy, my son.'' The duchess Roxanna said lovingly.

''My, that horse are one of the most picky ones in our estate, yet it is very calm with you. As expected of you, Josh.'' The duke said proudly.

Rosh sneered with narrowed eyes of jealousy. His family is openly neglecting and ignoring his existence, all because of that Josh! He clenched his jaw and glared at his twin.

Emmanuel then pat his shoulders when he felt a dark gaze from his grandson. Rosh clicked his tongue as he retracted his look, instead he glared at the horse who his twin loved so much. His heart wished that it would be enraged so that Josh will be disheartened.

''Father, the horse likes me. Do you think I can take it to——Aah!''

Unexpectedly, the big horse became aggressive and started to rapidly move and attack uncontrollably.

''What's happening!?''

''Calm that thing down or I'll burn it myself!''

The duke and the duchess was shocked and mad. How could those peasants give their son such a crazy horse!

The horse bolted his body acts and a screeching sound of its snort bounced against the area.

''Neeeigh! Neeiigh!!''

Everyone tried to calm it down, but couldn't.

When the horse was about to hit Josh, Rosh noticed a moving figure from his peripheral vision. Everything slowed down.

It was his grandpa, Emmanuel, running towards Josh to save him.

Rosh was surprised and displeased. Angered once again, that even the person he loves the most wanted to save his damned twin.

His eyes glimmered in plea as his vision traced the actions made by his grandpa, he wanted to stop him, he wanted to beg but he was too late.

Thud!

''Grandpa!''

...

That day, Emmanuel was hit in the head as he covered his body to defend Josh from the animal.