𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜-𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑

AN- Hello! If you've sent a request, I'll be getting through them all so don't worry I will do them xI HATE THIS IM SORRY IN ADVANCE THIS SUCKS

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

AN- Hello! If you've sent a request, I'll be getting through them all so don't worry I will do them x
I HATE THIS IM SORRY IN ADVANCE THIS SUCKS.

It was a normal day in Birmingham. The bullring was packed and you'd only planned on a short shopping trip, hoping to get some new clothes for your upcoming holiday. Jack tagged along but there was something wrong that he wasn't admitting. "Do you like this?" You asked whilst holding up a shirt you'd found. However, you were met with the face of a man who looked like he was going to fall asleep at any given moment. "Jack?" You asked whilst going over to him and feeling his head. "Bloody hell Jack you're burning up! Let's get you home." He gazed down at you and softly smiled. "No babe let's finish shopping first you deserve it, I'll be fine." But you know he wouldn't be. "I can get all this stuff online." And with that you grabbed his hand and headed out the store, on your way to the carpark.

On the way home, Jack had dozed off so you took the opportunity to run into the nearest Tesco to stock up on paracetamol and flu tablets. You knew he wasn't feeling well but he did what he always did, and pretended he was ok. Finally sat down in the car, you lightly shook him to get him to wake up to take some medicine. "Baby, cmon i've got you some stuff that'll make you feel better." You spoke in a hushed tone. He lifted his head from the side of the door and dazed at you confused. Smiling sympathetically at him, you handed him a water bottle and some tablets. He took them but it was going to be awhile until they hit. "I'm sorry for ruining your day." Jack said with an apologetic stare. "Don't be silly. Like I said I can get all that stuff online, I'd rather look after you and make sure you're ok." You insisted. You then began to start up the car, not before Jack put a kiss to your forehead. " I don't want you to get sick." He frowned. "Don't worry about me. Cmon let's get home." You began to drive through the roads of Solihull.

Once home, it wasn't long before you both made your way inside and got Jack upstairs. He was beginning to perk up since the medicine but he still wasn't well whatsoever. He got changed out of his clothes and got into bed, his fever was making him extremely hot so he opted to just lay in his boxers. Turning on the fan for him, you positioned it near him and headed downstairs to get him some water and the tablets you'd purchased. "Y/N." He called out. You turned your head and nodded. "I love you." He grinned. "I love you too." You replied with the same expression he was wearing.
The day carried on with you being there for him when he needed and attending to his needs. Making him food, contacting Dean etc. You'd ended up purchasing all you needed with Jack laying next to you as you did so. He looked so peaceful and you got some satisfaction out of the fact we was out of pain for a couple hours. You couldn't resist not taking a picture of him in his peaceful state.

Liked by masonmount, declanrice and 232,142 more@yourusername Someone's tired 💤view 800 comments

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Liked by masonmount, declanrice and 232,142 more
@yourusername Someone's tired 💤
view 800 comments

You soon fell asleep yourself and wasn't aware that Jack had awoken and saw your Instagram post. He chuckled to himself and decided to get you back. He quickly took some more pain killers and took a picture of you in your new found position.

 He quickly took some more pain killers and took a picture of you in your new found position

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Liked by harrykane, kalvinphillips and 600,897 more
@jackgrealish Payback.
view 2,345 comments