𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝-𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃

Smut warning for anyone who feels uncomfortable with it!!!!
Changed it a bit but it's the same kinda thing <3

Smut warning for anyone who feels uncomfortable with it!!!!Changed it a bit but it's the same kinda thing <3

It'd been a long time since you and Jack had the opportunity for any alone time. He was away for the euros and you had been away on tour with your band. Your hectic lifestyles never seemed to match and that meant no time for anything intimate. But not tonight. Tonight was the charity ball and the whole England squad were going to be there. It was an exciting event, and an excuse to wear a nice outfit, in the hopes of impressing your husband. You were never the type for dresses so you opted for a jumpsuit, alongside a blazer, which you knew would drive him wild.

Liked by jackgrealish and 798,673 others@y/ngrealish I do my best 😋@user23 Woah@user09 Would kill to look like you @jackgrealish Fuck

@y/ngrealish I do my best 😋
@user23 Woah
@user09 Would kill to look like you
@jackgrealish Fuck.😍😍😍
Making your way into the event, alongside the other girlfriends and wife's , you locked eyes with Jack who smirked at you whilst wearing a suit that made him look so attractive. You both knew where this night was going to end.
It had been a solid hour of flirting and teasing for the pair of you and it had all got way too much for Jack. "I need you." He whispered in your ear whilst coming up behind you on the dance floor and kissing your neck. This caused you to turn and smirk at the boy, pleased with the effect you were having on him. He smirked back and dragged you through the venue and into the hotel that was conveniently in the same building. You both ran to the lift, pleading for it to open. Once it opened you pressed the button to let you upstairs, not before Jack smashed his lips against yours. His hands found themselves over the crotch of your trousers, moving his hand in a circular position causing a moan to fall from your lips. "You like that?" He asked whilst kissing upon your neck. "Fuck yes." You moaned in return , craving more of his touch. The lift opened and you darted to your room. Door shut, he pinned you against the wall and took off your jumpsuit. Ripping it down, his fingers moved over your thong in a teasing manor. "So wet." He groaned , happy with his own effect on you. Your moans could be heard from the other end of the corridor as Jack slid his fingers into you slowly and began to play with you. "Jack! Fuck. Don't stop!" You screamed out in pleasure. He attacked your neck with hickeys and grabbed the back of your head to force you to look at him. The look of pleasure on your face was enough to make him want you even more. Before you reached your climax, he pulled his fingers out and pushed you on the bed. He pulled down his trousers along with his shirt.Once he was fully naked, he began to thrust into you. You were both a mess. Screaming each other's names and causing a lot more noise than you intended. This lasted for around 10 minutes before you both reached your climax and collapsed. Both giggling, you hugged each other and ended up falling asleep. Little did you both know, everyone heard you.

"Ugh Jack don't stop." You heard as you walked into the breakfast room. "Fuck Y/N just like that." Oh fuck. They'd all heard you. Your face went bright red in embarrassment and Jack's doing the same. It was constant teasing all day from the boys. They asked you if you'd been attacked by a vampire in your sleep, indicating to you that you'd forgotten to cover them up. You were red in the face all day and it wasn't going away. The day was finally over and you and Jack had made your way home. You put your stuff inside and were shocked to find yourself pinned to the wall like last night. "Can be as loud as we want here love." He smirked before you both re-enacted last nights events.

THIS IS SO SHIT IM SORRY