𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚜-𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚗

Hɪ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ I ᴡᴏɴᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏɴɢ ʟᴍᴀᴏ. Bᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪᴇᴡs ʀᴀᴛɪᴏ ɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄʀᴀᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs. Hᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇs ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ ʙᴏᴏsᴛs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘs ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ. Aʟsᴏ, I ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ᴛᴀᴅ ᴅɪsʜᴇᴀʀᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴠɪᴇᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʟɪsᴛs, ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴘʀᴇss ᴀ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ :( Oᴋ ʀᴀɴᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ <𝟹

𝐡𝐮𝐠
/𝐡ʌɡ/
𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛
𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭: 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬
𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 (𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞) 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
"𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐦"

Work had been extremely tiresome today and you were more than ready to get home, take your work kit off and go straight to bed. You'd dealt with stroppy customers all day and it had drained the life out of you.

Pulling up at your house, you took a deep sigh of relief and headed for the door. Much to your surprise, it opened for you and there took your wonderful boyfriend in all his glory. "Hi baby." He grinned. You didn't say anything but wrap yourself around him and let out another sigh. He could tell you were tired and decided to let you stay like that for awhile. He closed the door with his foot , conscious of the breeze that was coming through, and lifted you from him. "Tough day?" Phil questioned with a knowing look on his face. "Very." You replied with a yawn. "Let's get you upstairs." Phil spoke softly and placed a kiss to your temple.

By the time you were upstairs , you couldn't stop yourself from flopping onto it and closing your eyes. "Nooo, let's get you out of that work kit and then you can sleep." He said whilst getting you a jumper of his to wear. You rolled over and glared at him jokingly which caused the blonde to laugh. Once you'd changed it was then definitely time to go to bed. However, Phil was leaving the room. "Where're you going?" You moaned in annoyance. "I'm gonna do a workout then I'll come back." He informed you. "You can workout tomorrow, please Phil I need a hug." You pleaded with your boyfriend. He sighed and got changed himself , ready for bed. After his arrival in the bed, he placed your head onto his chest and played with your hair slowly. "I'm 99.9% a hug can fix everything." You mumbled from his chest. You could feel his chest vibrating as he chuckled, "Maybe not everything darling but in times like this then yeah you're right."

It wasn't long before you'd drifted to sleep and Phil followed. It wasn't the hug that had necessarily helped you fall asleep. But, with him near you always felt so safe and stress free. Don't get me wrong he annoyed the life out of you sometimes , but you wouldn't change him for the world. You got a lot of stick on social media for dating 'Foden' but people failed to realise to you, he was more than just a name and a number on a shirt. And much more than just a pretty face . He was the reason you had believed in love for the first time in your life. He showed you that life could be so exciting and fulfilling with the right people around you. Yes, you were dating a footballer but it didn't mean that you spent loads of money and bought designer clothes every day. Even when he tried to spoil you, you both agreed that you'd rather him spoil your little baby when you eventually have one. Money couldn't buy all the things you wanted, because you had them. Someone who loved you through your darkest days. Someone who cared for you even when they had other commitments. Someone who only ever wants to see you succeed. And that's your Phil Foden.