𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞-𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝

You'd been out all day at work and hadn't been checking your phone. Mason was really busy this week and you hadn't seen him. You missed him more than you could ever explain. Mase had training so you didn't expect to speak to him for awhile. Setting yourself up downstairs, you put on your favourite netflix show and waited for a call. Your relationship with him required patience and trust and he was very lucky to have you. You were patient with his hectic schedule and when things got out of hand, you were able to make it all seem calm and easy. He missed you tremendously when he was away, craving your touch and presence. It was currently 8pm, meaning 30 more minutes of training. The 30 minutes were being used as cool down time, so Mason used it to message you quickly.
IGNORE THE DATE PLS I DONT SLEEP ITS BAD OK GET OVER IT ENJOY XXX

The message made your heart swell. He was so precious. You quickly messaged him back expressing how much you missed him and told him he could come over if he felt up for it. You didn't receive a message back but knew that he was probably being told off for being on his phone so just carried on watching the series you were watching. It wasn't long till you heard a key lock into your door and you could see your boyfriend take his shoes off. He didn't say anything but collapse on top of you, putting his head on your chest. You began to play with his hair and ran your other hand up and down his arm. "You're home early." You smiled happy,you had your boy back in your arms. "Told them I'd stretch at home,this is much better though." He mumbled with content. Placing a kiss on his head you continued to play with his hair with knowledge he was enjoying it, the groans of satisfaction being the verbal communication you needed. "Thank you." He spoke into your chest making it difficult to understand him. "Huh?" You questioned. He pushed himself up and spoke , "I said thank you." "Why?" You further questioned. Mason changed positions so you were now on top of him. "You're so supportive, most girlfriends wouldn't be able to deal with all this. I appreciate all you do, I hope you know that." He spoke softly, keeping in mind how exhausted you looked from work. "I love you bub. Wouldn't change this crazy life for anything. Would change my job though. I look like the walking dead half of the time." You let out a laugh, too tired to let out a hearty one. Mason gently laughed alongside you, you both very aware of your hatred towards your job. "I love you too." But it was a bit too late as your security blanket,your boyfriend, was home so you finally felt content and safe enough to sleep. Mason fell asleep straight after you, with you laying on top and the series you'd been previously watching playing in the background.

I hate this😼