- iii.

𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟹

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook looked over to where Taehyung was sat down. He was on his phone, fully concentrated. Jungkook wondered if he was talking to a client, or maybe a friend.

He noticed how his hyung held his phone in a way that it was carefully held that others couldn't see what he was doing. The maknae couldn't help but wonder if he was reading in to it to much.

Surely if he was talking with a client he wouldn't do it where everyone could see him. Right?

So Jungkook took out his own phone as he backed away slightly to find out for himself.

jk:
i'm going crazy

tae hyung (you):
same lol

jk:
i can see that you're on your phone

but i can't tell if you're talking to a
client where everyone can see or
talking to a friend

tae hyung (you):
why do you assume that?

jk:
you're screen is hidden

sort of

tae hyung (you):
one - if i talk to a client you wouldn't
be able to tell

two - why don't you just come and
find out?

Jungkook glanced up form his phone and looked over to Taehyung, the latter looking up from where he was seated and flashed the youngest a smile before glancing back to his phone.

jk:
why are you smiling?

how can you be so casual about
this???

you also said you didn't want to get
caught what if someone realises?

tae hyung (you):
you ask funny questions 😂

don't worry about me, okay?

jk:
how can i not?!

everything you do now makes me
question things

you're sus

tae hyung (you):
lol

anyway my girlfriend's messaging
me

i should reply

jk:
...
delivered

Taehyung began laughing shaking his head slightly before turning off his phone and getting up. Jungkook sighed walking over. "Is everything okay?" Taehyung asked.

"I should be asking you that." Jungkook retorted. "Be honest with me, who were you messaging? And why be so secretive?"

"You really ask funny questions," Taheyung laughed. funny questions "I was messaging girlfriend of course, and I wouldn't say secretive. Just want a bit of privacy," he shrugged as he left.
girlfriend

"Why is he like this," Jungkook groaned walking back into his room. "Seriously? argh..."