- v.

[a/n: hope you guys are enjoying so far! please, don't be shy to comment your thoughts and whatnot and feel free to leave constructive criticism! it'll help me grow as a writer ^.^]

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook paced around waiting for his hyungs to join him. It was about time to confront them. For one he couldn't understand how Namjoon knew and said nothing about it. The others must therefore know then right?

"What's up?" Jimin asked as they all took seats.

"What do you wan to talk about?" Hoseok asked.

"I want to know how you're all okay with this!" Jungkook exclaimed. "How can you all sit here as if nothings wrong!"

"What are you talking about?" Jin asked the maknae. "Is all the flavoured milk finished or something?"

"Oh yeah, Namjoon finished the last one." Hoseok added in.

"Not that!" Jungkook groaned. "Him!" He exclaimed pointing to Taehyung. "How could you let him do that! Forgot the issues it would cause the rest of us and the group as a whole. What would happen to him?! It could ruin his life! And you're all here letting it happen!"

"Jungkook." Yoongi stoped the younger, "what are you talking about?"

"Taehyung and his Drugs!" Jungkook finally yelled. "And all of you are letting him!" He accused.

Taehyung chocked. "Bro, I know I vape sometimes but drugs? That's a stretch don't you think..."

"You can't lie." Jungkook shook his head. "I have messages as proof and, and Namjoon hyung even told me!"

"I what?"

"He what?"

"Taehyung said that Namjoon hyung knew about it so I asked. Hyung said yes." Jungkook shrugged.

"I'm sorry when was this?" Namjoon asked bewildered.

"Okay what?" Taehyung asked confused. "What on earth are you talking about? What drugs?"

"You told me you're selling. I have messages and client images as proof. And Joon hyung confirmed it when I asked." Jungkook explained. "I've been trying to tell you to stop and what not but you're very adamant. I figured if Namjoon hyung knew then the rest of you did."

"When did I say yes?" Namjoon asked. "When
was this conversation? I don't remember this..."

"Oh, it was like half 3 in the morning." Jungkook shrugged. "I went to your room and shook you awake. I asked you if you knew that Taehyung was dealing, because he told me you knew and I didn't believe him so I had to ask, and you said 'yes, yeah whatever go to sleep now' "

Namjoon deadpanned. "Kook, did it ever occur to you that you tried waking me up at 3 in the morning? Of course I was saying anything to get back to sleep!"

"Forget that," Taehyung waved off. "What messages?" He then asked.

"The messages..." Jungkook trailed off showing his phone.

Taehyung took the phone looking at the contact. He snorted before bursting out in laughter. "That's not my number!"

Jungkook frowned. "What?"

"It's a 1 not 7." Taehyung laughed handing Jungkook his phone back.

Jungkook's face paled. "W-what — then who have I been talking with?" His face fell in horror. "I've been talking with a drug dealer! Oh my-"