Chapter 7: All Eyes On Me

"But not anymore! I'm in control! I have the stage, you can't turn the page. Now all eyes on me! Focus on me! I'll be all that they see! I'll make them sway. No, can't run away. Now all eyes on me!"

---------------------------------------------

(A/N: Play sounds.)

Location: Surge Zone - Klaxosaur's Location

Heavy rainfall pours from the dark sky, hitting the sandy and rocky ground of the flat and occasionally rocky landscape. The sky was as dark as the world they lived in.

There were two sides staring at each other, the side of the spectrum and the side of the phantom.

The side of the spectrum had four colors; red, green, violet, and pink. Their names were Strelizia, Genista, Chlorophytum, and Argentea.

The side of the phantom had only one color; dark grey. The name of this color is, supposedly, Delphinium.

As the two sides were having a stare-off, the Pistil of Strelizia noticed a familiar smell. The smell was being affected by the smell of the pouring rain. The Pistil did not do anything for the moment but knew something was close by.

The Pistil of Delphinium, Ichigo, who was in the cockpit of Strelizia, spoke out through the speakers of Strelizia.

Ichigo: Goro! Is that you? Are you okay? What happened?

Her voice had concern and confusion and was avoiding to stutter.

The phantom of Delphinium did not respond, only slowly looking left and right with her red-colored left eye.

Meanwhile, in the cockpit of Delphinium oxygen was now being ventilated to the cockpit of the Franxx, although Goro was unconscious due to the sudden impact of the crash-landing. He hit his head thanks to the landing, but the head hit wasn't that bad though.

Goro will be unable to communicate with them.

(A/N: Pause sounds.)

[Scene Change]

Location: Plantation 13 - Control Room

Hachi, Nana, and Dr. Franxx were staring at the screen, seeing a poor-quality video of what they made out was Delphinium but with a dark grey change in color, along with poor audio quality.

Hachi and Nana were confused by this but didn't show any emotion. Dr. Franxx, however, was very intrigued by this. He thought about how this could affect Franxx's development or how it could improve and better the Franxx.

Dr. Franxx: 'Amazing! This thing... whatever it did to Delphinium... I must know more. Maybe if we can capture the cause, I can finally understand SUB-C939 and fully and perfectly use AMN-C227. Maybe I can even use this to make my Franxx better.'

Dr. Franxx: Oh-ho-ho, this is an interesting development.

Hachi: Any ideas, doctor?

Dr. Franxx: That is none of your concern. Let us see how they react to this.

(A/N: Play sounds.)

[Scene Change]

Nothing was transpiring between the two sides, the rain just kept pouring down on them. One side got impatient and Argentea spoke, Zorome, specifically.