𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 𝑇𝑊𝑂

Dante POV

It's been a minute since I heard from James ever since the little argument last night

It's been a minute since I heard from James ever since the little argument last night. I felt bad for them cause if I didn't say anything then none of it woulda happened. But at the same time, she should've told him anyways.

Being here has been interesting. It hasn't even been 24 hours and there is already drama. Aaliyah was telling me about the petty little argument she had with Nadiné earlier. They ain't on 'speaking terms'.

All I've been thinking about was the conversation I had with Nadiné's uncle this morning.

He gave me a proposal. If I was to help him with his little plan, he would make sure I take over club Truth and the drug business that James ran.

I thought about it for a moment. James was my best friend ever since we were just little boys. That nigga was my brother.

But the more I thought about it, the more I realised that he took advantage of me. The nigga don't even trust me with his damn club and never appreciates the shit i do for him.

It got me pissed. He never had my back. He only came to me when he needed me to do something.

He treated me like a piece of shit and I'm not gonna allow it no more. I've always wanted to take over Truth and run my own drug business.
The only way I could do that is if I get rid of James.

I sat in one of the guest rooms, on the edge of the bed thinking. If I was to do this, there is no going back?

Aaliyah comes storming into the room slamming the door behind her.

"Wtf is wrong with you" I asked confused standing up.

"You stupid motherfucka! Since when are you having private conversations with Terrence? Do you even know what that guy is capable of? And then you wonder why nobody trusts him!" She shouts in my face.

"Aye! Keep your voice down." I say sternly raising my voice.

"Nigga i ain't doing shit. I heard what yall were talking bout. How could you betray your best friend like that?" She said with an attitude.

I felt my anger rising. I wasn't gonna let her tell me how I felt.

"Look the nigga never cared about me. He never trusted me and always took advantage of me. It's time I own something and not being a stupid ass right hand man on the side." I spat back.

"I can't believe your ass! I ain't letting you do that. Wait till he hears bout this!" She shouts back before making her way towards the door.

I couldn't let her get in the way of my plan. If anyone found out, they would kill my ass. Anger took over me making me black out.

I grabbed the pistol from my strap and aimed it straight at her. Before Aaliyah could even leave the room, shots went off and her body fell to the ground.

I immediately came back to my senses once I realised what I had just done.

Blood dripped from her head as she continued to bleed out. Tears ran down my face as I tried to save her. She looked deep into my eyes as a tear drop fell down her bloody face.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I continue to sob.

I watch as her eyelids close. Her lifeless body laid in my arms. I heard people running up the stairs so I knew I had little time to act.

I had to make a cover up. The only way was to make it look like a suicide. I placed the gun in her hand and held onto her to make it look like I had just found her there.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I began to scream as I hear people running into the room.

Nadiné and her parents came rushing in as they saw Aaliyah lying on the floor, dead.

I hear Ms Loretta screaming as she takes Aaliyah into her arms trying to stop the bleeding.

"SOMEBODY GET HELP! WTF HAPPENED?" She cried as she held onto her daughter's body, pushing the gun away from her.

Rashaad rushed to the phone and dialled the emergency services.

I look up at Nadiné who stood there in shock. I could tell something was off with her. Next thing you know, she collapses and everything went black....