𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸.

Creed POV~

That night still plays in mind as if it was yesterday

That night still plays in mind as if it was yesterday. Two figures dressed in all black. Killing my father in cold blood before leaving me there by myself.

I remembered getting a glimpse of one of the figures. It was a woman. Tall and black. I will never forget that face.

Till this day, I wonder why they would do such a thing. My father was a very secretive man and always handled his "business" privately.

Growing up I always watched my father bring in random people into our home and had meetings that I was forbidden to be in.

I never understood until I was 16 when I started getting involved in gang life.

Once I finished school in Mexico, I moved to New York to continue my father's work.

Ever since, I've been travelling around making sure the product is moving smoothly. I was in Miami a few weeks ago, sorting out a few things at my casino.

I've got my people everywhere watching both Nadiné Carter and James Pierce.

I even sent some to his club Truth but that shit didn't end well. But I wasn't gonna let that shit intimidate me. I was gonna get my revenge. They were gonna pay.
————————————————————————
5:45pm
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I was in the sitting room smoking a cigar when one of my men comes up to me.

"Sir it's for you." He says passing me the phone.

I put the cigar on a small bowl that sat on the coffee table in front of me.

I bring the phone to my ear.

"Speak." I say bluntly.

"Entonces, ¿qué no contestas tu teléfono?"
(So what you not answering your phone?)
Rico, my supplier replied in an irritated tone.

"hombre, he estado ocupado ¿qué pasa?
(man I've been busy what's up?)
I said.

"Damn well word on the street, is that your enemies are in Dubai as we speak." He says in his Mexican accent.

I was shocked for a moment. How the fuck did I not know this earlier?

"But why they here for?" I asked surprised.

"They attending that business event you holding tonight." He says.

I sit up in my chair. Not only was my father's killers in Dubai but they were coming to my fucking event?

But imma let them come. What they don't know is that they falling right into my little trap.

"Aight imma handle them. Im finally gonna get my revenge once and for all." I said in serious tone.

"Just be careful. That Nadiné girl has a crazy family." He says before cutting the phone.

I completely ingnored what he said. My anger was slowly increasing. I needed to make them feel my pain. Even if it's the last thing I do.

I checked my phone and realised it was time to prepare for my charity event tonight. It was gonna be one very long night.