FruitsBasket (Hatsuharu Sohma X Reader Sohma )- Free🍋🍋🍋

Wattpad disclaimer

(( This story is rated MA  18+ this story includes sexual content containing sexual themes vulgar language and heavy smut descriptive sexual content all characters in this book will be aged to 18 if not already older I do not support any accusations of sexualizing minors or want to trigger and body so you have all been informed of you are not 18+ please click another book I don't want this one deleted too  I also have this book being copied on my phone and posted to FanFiction.Net under the username of RYD701 ))

Finally it's been so long ..Akito is finally willing to let the Sohma family know that Yuki has a twin! I've only met someone one time and I had to lie to him .. a boy with black and white hair ..we had a conversation when we were kids he thought I was Yuki but that was before my hair got longer and Akito forced Yuki and I to super ate and forbid him or Ayame to tell anyone I existed..
I smiled slightly lifting my formal Kimono running to the New Years party that I could finally be invited too ..
Ayame : (Y/n)! Slow down .. this is the first time you will be meeting a big handful of the family .. many might be shocked or even have a lot of question .. ~
" Don't worry big brother .. Hatori already explained to everyone at the party not to ask question the details are private .."
Ayame : I love the enthusiasm but other than meeting everyone what has you so excited?
" Hatsuharu... I can finally meet him as myself ...~ I won't have to pretend I'm a boy specifically Yuki.. we may share features like our hair and eyes but my physique has changed I am a woman now and I can act like it .!~"
Ayame : Well first sweet sister your running has messed up you pretty hair .~ Let's get that fixed up for a second .
He smiled happy that the bond he had with me was better than him and my twin as he fixed my hair he got slightly pouty . " Ayame..is Haru still with Rin.."
Ayame: No they are not .. but don't you worry about Haru , Yuki is in there ..
" And ..you wrote me and everything when I was sent away . Yuki didn't he listened to Akito better than anyone he pretended I never existed."
I smiled hearing loud voices from the other side of the door , " Enough about Yuki.. I want to go in now .." I smiled opening both the doors everyone turned staring at me .
?:Thats her the secret Twin of Yuki..
?:Oh wow they look very alike .
?: I wonder what she did to be sent away .
My eyes combed the room slowly looking for a aged familiar face and then I found him looking this way standing right next to Yuki.
I cleared my throat quietly and walked over .
Yuki:(Y/n).You look goo-
I turned ignoring my brother for the moment and looked at Hatsuharu feeling very nervous .." You might not believe me but you and I used to talk all the time ..you thought I was Yuki but I'm..me (Y/n) . "
Haru : ..I've been waiting for you to get here ..
Yuki and Ayame told me about all the times you stood in for Yuki .. a lot of our conversation you made it obvious you were a girl but I was too naive ..
"Now that I introduced myself to you .. I hope..we can be friends !~" I bowed respectfully and blushed not wanting to admit my true feelings of love that I've always felt with him .
Haru : Would you like to have a conversation without so many eyes ?
I stood up straight and nodded slowly . He smiled sliding his hands in his pockets as he held out his arm for me to take which I did
Haru : So .. everything makes since now .. you know for a long time I actually thought I was in love with Yuki.
I gasped and looked at him feeling childish jealousy over my twin ..
Haru : All those moments .. I'm glad i
Wasn't really actually into another dude . There's nothing wrong with that but that's not me I've always liked girls your little twin swap confused me though .

Haru : You look like (Y/n) .. a very beautiful girl ..~
I blushed not knowing if this was the best time but i looked at him softening my eyes while I slid my kimono down , his eyes watched me knowing his face was red hot .
Haru: W-What are you d-doing ?~
" Hatsuharu.. I want to experience a few things as a woman the first is to give myself up to my sexual desires.."
He smiled a slight smile grabbing my kimono sliding it down my arms opening it up more and more until it was discarded fabric.
Haru : You have the most beautiful body I've ever seen . ~ I like that I'm the only who gets to see it , I could beat the crap out of the other guy for seeing what he did !~
He blushed and set his hands on my shoulders leaning in to claim a soft kiss and pull me close tossing my kimono on a stack of wooden boxes from behind my back.
I blushed softly feeling happy that I could kiss him once again , his hands flattened against my back roughly pulling me forward darting his tongue in my mouth .
He groaned into our kiss lifting me up from underneath my butt setting me on wooden crates that had my kimono draped over it .
My hands touched his chest dipping them lower and lower to feel the contours of his muscles pulling up the casual white shirt he wore to a party .
Small things were turning me on like how his hands touched over my bare flesh but avoiding all the sensual parts to take his time with his touch .
Also the way his head tilted into our kiss and his earring fell flat against his neck , I pulled away slowly sliding my hands in his jacket .
"Take this off ..~" I whispered kissing his neck softly . He groaned quietly , pulling off his jacket quickly dropping it to the ground .
He lifted his shirt up and off completely before I could ask him to , placing his hands on my cheeks .
Haru : (Y/n), come here .. don't go far from my lips.~
He whispered softly pulling me in so he could slam his lips against mine kissing me deeply, he placed his hands on my thighs spreading my legs so he could move between them .
His hand touched my cheek and chin softly holding me close so his kiss could be deeper .
I blushed deeply feeling his hands leave my face to my shoulders he leaned me back breaking our kiss . He then hummed quietly putting his hands on the wooden crates I was sitting on and leaned down licking up my neck to bite it slowly , " H-Haru you want me too don't you.~"
Haru: I wouldn't be here if I didn't .. and because I want you imma touch you all over .~
He smiled kissing my neck , he pulled back slightly looking down to watch his hands run across my bare (B/s) chest brushing my hard nipples with his thumbs .
I sighed happily as he placed his hands on my breast squeezing them with my nipples trapped between his fingers . " hA.Haru..~"
Haru : Relax..~ I'll make sure I make you feel good since I get to be your first .~
He whispered softly kissing on and behind my ear , he twisted my nipples with his thumbs and the sides of his pointer fingers.
He slowly started sucking on my neck as I made quiet groans of pleasure , " H-Haru you don't have to focus all on me .. I want to touch you..~"
He smiled squeezing my chest as he leaned in close to my face whispering in a cocky tone .
Haru: Nuh uhh Princess (Y/n) believe me I know all get mine but not before I get you .~
He smiled kissing my chest and nipples before grabbing my hands.
Haru : Lean back ~
His fingers locked between mine leaning me back so my back was against the wooden crate and my kimono .
He smiled leaning forward laying my hands up by my head , he groaned looking over my body wanting to do everything he could .
Haru : You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen .~ inside and out ..~
He touched my breast moving his hands down my stomach and resting at my hips, a soft blush wrapped around is face and he pulled my stomach up arching my back slightly .
He left loud passionate kisses over my sides and stomach making his way to my panty line .
Haru : Mmm.
He made direct eye was he grabbed my ankles Placing my feet on the the crate . He blushed deeply looking at my tight laced white panties and how he could see every part of me from the large wet mark .
Haru: You're very wet.~ Are you horny..?~
I blushed deeply as he rubbed his finger against my clit under my panties and looked in my eyes before biting my thigh gently , " Nnnah. H-Haru..?~"
Haru : If you're sure you want this ..if you want me you need to know this isn't going to be a fuck and leave type of thing .. if we have sex I want all of you even your heart .~
I blushed deeply and watched him slide his fingers into the waistband of my underwear already knowing the answer but waiting for
Me to say the words .
" I want you...you have had my heart since we were kids this is what I want Haru ..~"
He smiled softly and pulled my underwear off and down my legs .
Haru : Good .~
You wouldn't think this storage shed would be romantic but it is .. being this close to him feeling his cool breath touch my skin ,
His eyes were lusted and soft as he looked at me past my legs looking at my everything in admiration.
He sighed quietly dragging his hands down my thighs moving them inside and using his thumbs to open the wet folds of my womanhood along with the entrance .
He kissed my thigh softly getting closer to my womanhood but not touching it , the only pleasure it got was from Haru rubbing his thumbs in a circle opening me over and over as he kissed over my legs .
" H-Haru ..p-please don't tease me ..~"
He chuckled softly and smiled at me .
Haru : Sorry but you're sweet I want to kiss you ..everywhere .~ I want to taste you on my tongue forever ..~
I turned my head slightly blushing at his passionate whispers , he leaned down stretching me open again so his tongue could dip into my entrance before rolling up my folds So he could kiss and lick my clit , "A-Aaah.~"
Haru : is this what you wanted ..?~ no teasing and getting right into it .~ good thing is your so wet already I could take you easily but I think I'll enjoy my meal for a while .~
I blushed propping my body up on my elbows , my heart started racing as I looked at him nestled between my legs dragging his tongue in and out of me .
Haru : Mmaaah.~
He pulled his head away slightly gaging my reaction at him spreading my legs wider , he moved his tongue out of his mouth letting his spit roll off it dropping on my virgin cunt .
Haru groaned getting turned on just by watching how he touched me, his first two fingers rolled around my clit slowly until he turned his hand palm side up and started easing two fingers inside of me .
His fingers were a lot longer than mine I can feel them curl into my stomach it made everything feel fluttery .
Haru : Ahh you're tight .~
He bit his lip slightly pulling his fingers out and pushing them back in slowly , " Ha-Haruu.~" I gasped as he started fingering me faster leaning his face down to kiss and suck on my clit . " Aaaah!~" I moaned pushing my thighs together slightly .
Is this what it's supposed to feel like being wrapped up in desire , my body feels like it's on fire . I moaned quietly as his tongue pulsed against my clit while his fingers worked my insides.
I reached up feeling the urge to squeeze my (B/s) breast as I moaned louder .
"I'm g-gonna c-uhhh!~" I gasped raising my lower half up as his fingers curled in me against my gspot.
He blushed moaning quietly, Haru stood up straight licking his fingers slightly before putting them in his mouth sucking my juices
off.
" Oh g-god don't look at me like that ..~" I blushed covering my eyes .
Haru : You're so cute (Y/n) .~
He smiled sweetly.
Haru : I thought this was all you ever wanted ?~ show me...~
He grabbed my hands pulling me up forcing me to look into his cool and soft dark brown eyes , pressing his lips against mine deeply , " Mm!~"
He pulled away slightly and whispered.
Haru: Dont be so shy , touch me .~
He smiled softly moving my hands to his chest leaning in to claim my lips again softly sliding his tongue in my mouth .
I blushed deeply tasting myself on his tongue , I moaned softly feeling his tongue wrap and rub against mine . My hands started sliding down his chest feeling his slim and fit pecs to his abs , my mind was wandering all I wanted was him inside of me .. I leaned forward making our deep kiss even deeper as I started unbuckling his belt pulling it out of the loops . He blushed pulling away from my lips looking down to watch my hands starting to discard his pants . He looked over my eyes seeing the subtle softness that's always been there but there was even more now eagerness to be lusted over and to be taken like a woman would want to be not a girl . He used his heels to pull his feet out of his boots making it easy to push his pants and his boxers down . I blushed seeing his hard erect member push out of his tight boxers , my hand lowered wrapping around him .
He groaned quietly and grabbed my hand pulling it off slowly unintentionally stroking it .
Haru : I'd love to keep your hands on me but .. I want you and I don't think I can wait much longer ..~
I blushed deeply and spoke quietly, " Just for a minute please I want to touch you..~"
I moved my hand to my mouth licking it adding extra spit , I smiled slightly enjoying his very flustered face I reached down stroking him slowly with my wet hand .
Haru: Aah your h-hand feels good ..~ let me s-show you .~
He looked into my eyes wrapping his large hand around mine guiding my hand up and down his shaft .
He moaned quietly pressing his forehead against mine , "Haru..does it feel good?~"
He groaned nodding slightly , i rolled my hand around the tip of his dick starting to pump my hand faster .
Haru : Ah y-yes l-like that ..~ s-shit..that feels g-good.~
I smiled brushing my nose against his softly," I'm glad I can make you feel good too Haru..~"
He moaned lowly grabbing around my hips pulling me off the crate and lifting my leg to his waist. "H-Haru what's wrong ?~"
Haru : I'm about to feel even better once I'm stretching you out .~
" O-oh .. t-that look in your eyes..~" B-black Haru ... I blushed deeply , he looked down and moved my hand quickly using his hand instead to press the tip of him against my entrance.
Haru : Better get ready baby..I'll be gentle at first but don't get used to it ..~ I'm not waiting any longer I'm going to destroy that pussy ..~
I blushed deeply feeling his hands squeeze my ass , " I-I'm ready..~"
He smiled pressing his lips against mine forcing himself in my tight hole slowly , "AAh-mp." He kissed me again pushing in a bit more ..
Haru : A-Almost all I-in ..~ Fffuck your tight .~ r-relax the pain will be gone soon .~
I groaned quietly digging my nails in the back of my neck , " I-I'm relaxed Haru you're j-just h-huge.. Ahh!~"
He groaned deeply pushing all the way in getting it over with , " D-Dont stay still .. mmove I'll be okay .~"
He moaned quietly pulling out slowly instantly pushing back in ..
Haru : S-soo wett.~
" A-Ahh it feels good Nngh now..~." I moaned quietly in his ear as he pumped into me .
Haru : D-Does it now?~ thanks for telling me beautiful.~
He moaned quietly slightly chuckling as he started pumping in faster paying special attention to the amazing wet sounds coming from our sex . " Mmyah H-Haru !~" I moaned loudly as he lifted my other leg around his waist holding me up by my ass bouncing his cock in and out of me .
Haru : Oh god .. ah are you cumming already?~
" Mm Y-YES!~ you feel s-so good I c-can't help it !~"
Haru : Dont worry baby..~ C-Cum for me as much as you w-want .~
He moaned deeply squeezing my ass tightly, " Mmake me c-cum Haru !~"
He groaned wanting to finish right then and there , he bit my neck softly staring to suck the sensitive flesh as he started to thrust harder .
Haru : FFUckk y-you're getting my thighs all wet .~
He moaned quietly looking down to see his shiny cock slip in and out of me .
" Mmm~" he groaned along with me pumping in fast teasing the tip of his cock my rolling his hips .
Haru slid his hands up my butt wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close to his face .
I moaned quietly crossing my ankles as he shoved it to me hard kissing my lips lightly.
He hummed kissing me passionately setting my legs down pulling out of me and leaning me back against the crate , " Haru.. please I want more don't stop now.~"
Haru : I'm no where near finished you've only came two times we have a bunch more to go .~
He turned my body to the side and set my hands on the crate kissing my shoulders , " How can we do anything with me like this ?~"
He raised an eyebrow and smiled softly lifting my leg up to drape over his arm.
Haru: Oh wow what a view ..~ you're all spread open , I've stretched you out to fit me perfectly .~
He slapped his length against my dripping hole guiding it into my entrance , the open position made it easy for him to slam right into my gspot , " O-oh my god !~" I moaned out loudly leaning my head down to bury my face in my arm .
Haru : Didnt think it would feel good like this did you ?~ I think I'll make you cum at least one more time before I do ...how's that sound beautiful wanna cum again?~
" Y-Yes Oh god yes make me cum !~"
I moaned loudly as he shoved in faster , squeezing my leg hard .
He moaned loudly over and over as he pumped into me rapidly .
Haru : Ssss Ahh fuck ~ there we go baby let it out .~ I don't care who hears ! I want them to hear about who is fucking your brains out !~
He chuckled quietly gasping at my sudden tightness, " Ah!~ Haru right there!!!!~"
He rolled his hips hitting the same spot over and over reaching forward to slide his hand up my stomach squeezing my breast .
I moaned loudly cumming again , he moaned turning into a soft growl as he squeezed my leg and breast , after a few more pumps he groaned loudly and pulled on quickly making his cum shoot out of his cock onto my stomach.
He breathed heavily moving my leg down slowly pulling me close not caring if the cum on me got on him .. I smiled and kissed his lips softly , he pulled away and touched my cheek
Haru: Are you okay I didn't hurt you did I ?~
I laughed slightly and shook my head getting a kick out of his switch to white Haru so suddenly , " I'm great...you didn't hurt me at all.~"
He smiled and kissed my lips sweetly looking over his and i's sweaty and breathless appearance.
Haru : We should get cleaned up the fireworks will be going off shortly ... I'd like to watch them with you .~
" Id love too..~" I blushed softly as he got happy and flustered kissing me quickly .
Haru : Well then let's go we can consider it out first official date and then we can go back to my place after and do all of this again ..~
He grinned using his fingers to straighten out my hair .
What a great way of starting my life as a exciting Sohma member ..I can be happy with Hatsuharu..~