Eight - "I don't love you!"

"Let's hit the clubs!" Keanna shouts as we're all stood outside the club on the strip on a Friday night, which is fight night. Sunday we wandered around the show again, taking in all the modified cars before packing up and heading home. The week after Mod Nats, I heard nothing more from Jax. It's been a peaceful and enjoyable week, one of the first for a long while. I'm just hoping and praying he's found someone else to pursue and I'll finally be done with him.

"Don't pick a fight with anyone, we might actually be able to enjoy a Friday night without someone getting knocked out." Grae tells me, bringing me back to reality, as we head into the club. The smell of sweat and alcohol fills my nose as we walk towards the bar.

"Where are the guys anyway?!" Nikki shouts over the music.

"They're meeting us in here!" Keanna calls out to her before ordering her drink. "I can't wait to drunk fuck Dean in the bathrooms." She says to only me as she slides a clear substance towards me. I smile and smell the liquid to find out it's straight vodka. We raise our glass to each other and throw it down our neck. A load more shots go down and we're all in the same drunk state before the boys have even shown up. Gangsta Gangsta by D.J Fresch comes on and we're all bopping along to the beat and screaming the words.

"Mhmm mhm, look at you." I hear Cole in my ear and feel his hands on my body. I spin round and kiss him, tongues and all and he smiles. "Drunk are we?" He asks and I nod while biting my bottom lip.

"I'd best catch up." He swipes my drink from me and finishes it before going to the bar to get another one for us both. I continue dancing with Elle while she's looking at Danny. Cole joins him at a tall table once he's got our drinks and they both stare at us.

"You guys are so cute!" Elle shouts and I shake my head "Shut up, yes you are. You're well suited."

"Yeah, I suppose." I reply while I look to Cole who's looking back. I check Danny and see him looking at Kayla who is wafting her hair and making her arse jiggle for him. His focus goes back to Elle by the time she's looked back to him. I roll my eyes but continue dancing. Cole joins me but I've lost my flirty-ness.

"You okay?" He checks and I nod while analyzing Elle and Danny. She's getting pissed off with his lack of response to her and I know she'll catch him soon enough. Cole works out my thoughts and stops dancing.

"It's gonna kick off, isn't it?" He asks and I agree with him before making my way to them.

"The fuck do you think you're doing?" Elle questions as she shoves Kayla. "You got Jayden, you don't need my man." At the mention of his name, I look for him and see him stood away from the fight that's about to break out with hurt plastered all over his face. He clearly thought Kayla was all for him since they hooked up at Mod Nats. Kayden's trying to take his mind off it but is evidently failing.

"Hey, you should keep 'your man' in check." Kayla argues back and Elle's rage deepens.

"You're fucking dancing for him! You can never let someone have who they want, you always gotta swoop in and piss on everyone's parade!" She shouts again then Danny feels it's his time to intervene.

"Come on, babe." He says as he grabs her upper arm to guide her away from Kayla.

"Babe?!" She screams as she turns around and slaps him. "You were lusting after someone else, you can fuck off." She shouts and shoves him. He doesn't respond as she walks out the club before the bouncers can kick her out.

"I'll text you." I tell Cole before running after Elle.

"Hey, jump in with me, I'll take you home." I tell her and she huffs out a breath but walks with me to my car.