1

(A/N : Another Top Sana fanfic🙈)

"Come on, Kim!" Couch Taeyeon yelled from the bleachers.

She and her team were currently at the university's soccer field because they were training for the upcoming competition against Hanyeol Sports University. The team's ace junior, Kim Dahyun, her place is Centre Midfield along with Son Chaeyoung and Jeon Somi.

"Dubs, I'm open!" Chaeyoung yelled from a short distance, Dahyun took the chance and kicked it over to her best friend. Chaeyoug immediately kicked it while running alongside, "Manoban! I'm passing it to you!".

Lalisa Manoban, Senior, Captain of the Soccer Team. Her place is Centre Forward.

She reacted quickly and booted the soccer ball at the net. Seulgi, the opposing team's goalie, tried to catch it but it was out of reach.

Kang Seulgi, Senior, Co-Captain of the Soccer Team. Her place is Goalie.

"WOO!~" The cub cheered happily, raising her hand in the air.

Son Chaeyoung, Junior, best friend of Kim Dahyun. Her place is also Centre Midfield.

"Red team wins! Great job, everyone!" Coach Taeyeon exclaimed, blowing on her whistle.

"Good job, Kim! You too, Son!" Lisa high-fived the two best friends and gave them a smile. "I trust that you two will lead this team well once Seulgi and I graduate?".

"Yes, captain!" They saluted simultaneously.

"Aish! Blue team lost again!" Seulgi groaned and she walked lifelessly towards the three girls. "Dahyun, please join my team next practice!".

"No! Kim is on my team!" Lisa's eyebrows furrowed.

"Come on, Manoban! Let me have the team's ace for once!" Seulgi whined splashing a little amount of her water at Lisa.

"Stop that!" The Thai girl grabbed the latter's water bottle. "Fine!"

"Yes!" Seulgi raised her fist in the air, celebrating.

"Son, Manoban, and Kang." Coach Taeyeon said sternly as she walked towards them. "May I borrow Kim for a while?"

Kim Taeyeon, Coach of the Female Soccer Team at Seoul Sports University, Dahyun's second-mother because of personal reasons.

"Okay, coach!" Lisa followed their coach's orders. "Come on, you two, I'll treat you two food at my dad's restaurant."

"Nice! Free food!" Seulgi and Chaeyoung grinned and stood at both sides of Lisa.

"So, what is it, coach?" Dahyun wiped the sweat off of her forehead and started drinking her cold water.

"Dahyun, you're our team's ace and you're a junior." She started, looking at Dahyun. "Coach Siwon and I have thought about it, we want you and Chanyeol to do special training once you two become seniors. Why? Because you're both team aces with so much potential! Kang and Manoban will be starting Olympic training after graduation so they can join the team soon."

Choi Siwon, Coach of the Male Soccer Team, friends with Coach Taeyeon.

Park Chanyeol, Junior Ace of the Male Soccer Team, well-known in campus for his charming visuals and amazing soccer skills.

"Can I have time to think about it? I have until the end of the school year, right?" Dahyun asked, unsure about her decision.

"Of course, Dahyun. I know how you think, I promised I would take care of you and your brothers." Taeyeon smiled softly and patted Dahyun's shoulder.