Beautiful Or Worst Date ❤️💔

Boys where planning to destroy their girls date. They were looking to each other and asked now what we do, they even did not react on watching us, it is like our presence didn't even effect them as they have changed completely, they looked more beautiful, sophisticated and mature.

They have built their empire in this 7 years that was commendable guys, if that was another girl's they would have been completely in depression. We are proud of them guys, but now what we would do to destroy their date.

How can they think 🤔 about date in front of us. And also complimenting their dates that was so unbearable. They don't know that we are possessive about them. No body means no body can have to be with them apart from us.

All of sudden sid said, guys we have to go after them if we want to destroy their dates.
They all proceeds towards exit and walk to their car.

While sitting in car, Sid saw Sana was sitting in passenger side with Ian in driving seat and she has put her head over his shoulder, he can't bear that site and told Jay to drive the car.

Jay also saw that and say, sid bro you have to relax right now they are going to get marry so this will be a natural thing.

Sid reply, Jay please don't talk this shit, she can't marry that guy, she have to marry me so just don't talk this bullshit.

Jay answer, OK bro I just reminding you don't abuse.

Now please can you move this car, said Sid.

Ya I am have some patience dude, reply Jay.

Yaar who make him driver, asked sid.

I trained myself, replied Jay.

So you know na if we have to follow someone we have to move car behind it, said Sid.

Yes, I very well now that, replied jay.

So where is the car we are following, asked sid.

There pointing towards the car which have long been gone.

Where it is, asked sid.

Jay looking towards there and shock to see car is not there.

Where has been it gone, asked Jay.

Suddenly Kushal shout both of you just shut up I place tracker on the Shefali bracelet when I hand shake with her so I will track them. Now both of you will not argue and lemme do my work in peace.

Asim is just caressing his or himu Pic on the phone. And lost in his thoughts.

Asim POV

Now also she look so beautiful despite of aura she have around her, but she have changed completely as she don't smile like before, her smile was shine to my eyes which is now missing, what I have done, why should I have to say those thing to her that time, she would be with me till now if I don't believe on that bullshit.

I love her so much but my actions prove to be opposite, I don't know why I put anger before her.

She doesn't even flinch at my presence, slightest of emotion was not their on her face, I just wanted her to come to me and hug me and say everything was just alright  as before. But her way of talking, attitude and eyes have changed a lot, why can't she have feelings for me like before? Why can't she was with me like before, why can't she hug me, kiss me and cuddle with me like before, why God you have to be so cruel? Just why 🤔 can't she with me right now instead she is going to meet her would be fiance. I just curse that day when incident happened it has ruined all my friends and my life with it and that Paras son of bitch have proud smile even in jail, when we went to meet him. How God you do good with bad people and bad with good people.