Pain 😖 And Misery 😫

After 7 years

Siddharth side

In Mumbai, at 7:00 am

Siddharth was sitting at the same club were all the misunderstanding have started and drinking like there is no tomorrow from night. He became so arrogant and aggressive that he didn't know what he was doing with himself not only him his three friends Jay, Kushal and Asim were also becoming same because they also lost their love.

FLASHBACK

After knowing what was actually happen siddharth call his trusted man Vikas Gupta again and asked him if he had gotten to know about her but he got same reply no sir we are working on it but didn't get anything.

He tell him also to found about Mahi, Shefali and Himanshi whereabouts. Because he know where these three would be his baby was also there.

Then Vikas said ok buddy I will tell you if I would found anything about them and hang up.

Siddharth just sat on the near by chair and throw his fist on the wall and blood was oozing out from his knuckles. Jay enter and ask sid was anything been found. Sid replied crying no brother nothing and said how could I done this to my baby. Jay answered you not only lost your girl buddy I too lost my girl whom I love the most but I also ruined her life.

Just than Kushal and Asim enter and started crying on seeing the situation in front of them. And all four of them group hug each other.

They say we have asked our man to look about them surely anyone of them will have the lead about them.

Siddharth laugh at his own state, and his brothers state that how one foolishness can make everything worst.

After that day siddharth always call Vikas and asked him but get same answer. He understood that his baby doesn't want to meet him in any way because her last word was keep preaching in his head you will never ever find me Siddharth never.

True to her words he never find him. He make his business to top ten companies in the Forbes 500 along with his father support and brothers support but misery never left him because he keep listening Paras word that you have raped her.

He almost all the night along with his brothers went to that club and drink till morning.

Four of them kept looking each other and say we have to be strong for them we will definitely find them.

Siddharth pull out his purse and kept looking their picture together not only siddharth Jay also pull out his picture with Mahi 👇🏻

Where Jay was kissing Mahi and she make pout 😚

Kushal also pull out his Pic with shefali 👇🏻