Plan Into Action 🤟🏻

Eros Manison

Eros was sitting on the couch just then Ian enters.

Ian say, father I have chosen a bride for me. Which you are going to love.

Eros asked, son who are you chosen to be the bride?

Ian answered, dad it was none other than Shaunya, yours friend daughter.

Eros replied, son that's amazing. So tell me what you like about that girl.

Ian taking out his phone and opened Shehnaaz Pic

Says her attitude father, her self confidence, her style and what not I love everything about her which I want in my to be bride

Eros replied, son you have really obsessed over her.

Ian said, dad that girl can make everybody obsessed. 😉

Eros just 😂 laugh and said son just make sure her ex doesn't come into picture.

Ian asked, dad what are you talking about her ex.

Eros replied, yes son her ex.

Ian said, dad you should be kidding me right. How come her ex, come here. If I am not wrong he must be in India.

Eros replied, son India is not that far.

Ian answered, dad what are you trying to say just make it clear.

Then Eros narrate all the story to Ian.

Ian just laugh 😂, said dad you are not doing any such thing.

Eros answered, Ian I have given commitment to their fathers. How can I back out.

Ian replied, dad I don't want Shaunya to experience same thing which she has experienced in past.

Eros said, son I am accountable to be them, therefore I need to execute this plan.

Ian replied, dad you can't do this to your own son. I want her to be mine and that Guy can go to hell, it is least of my concern.

Eros answered, son don't behave as a child and try to understand Shaunya have children who need father and that father is him.

Ian say, dad I have accepted her with her children, so I am taking responsibility of them.

Eros reply, son lemme do my part and you do yours.

Ian answer, dad please give me a week than you can execute your plan.

Eros say, son I don't have time my friends where dependent on me so I have to execute it as soon as possible.

Ian reply, dad then do whatever you want to do.

Eros didn't wait for even a second call his assistant and tell him to call Shaunya and Siddharth.

Shehnaaz side