Kirishima's amazing at comforting people (bakugou)

Kirishima's pov:

Seeing bakugou staring into his cup seems about right, so I slowly take a seat in the chair next to him. Slowly, I lift my hand and put it on the cup, lowering it and then passing him the hot chocolate I brought. When I heard assaulted, I did assume it was bakugou, because mina sounded both panicked and confused... I know exactly how to handle this.

Uraraka goes to speak and I put my finger to my lips and she stops herself, bakugou now staring at the drink in his hands. I know better then to try and talk to bakugou when he's like this, he'll just have a breakdown.

Mina: "..why aren't we talking..?"

Kirishima: "..you can talk.. but you can't talk to him.... when these things happen.. if you try and talk to him, he'll shut down and get worse... you can't speak to him because of it..."

Deku: "...how do you know that..? It's accurate.. but still..."

Kirishima: "...I don't want to answer that.."

Deku: "Kirishima."

Kirishima sighs slightly "...alright.. it was.. second year into UA... his parents obviously knew who I was and all that lot... anyway, I got a call from the police station... and well.. you can figure out the rest.."

Looking over to bakugou, I see his glare starting to soften and I smile slightly, then silently pass him a mint chocolate bar, which is his favourite and I know it. In response to this, he places the cup down and looks over to me, I smile again and he tilts his head "...when did you get here..?"

Kirishima: "Good 10 minutes bro.."

He just nods his head, then leans back in his seat, then deku says "..how do you stay so calm...?"

I look over to him "Me?"

He nods.

I smile "Well, if there's one thing I know, freaking out isn't going to help anyone. If anything it'll make the other person worse, I've already made that mistake before... so I panick on the inside. It's better that way, especially in these positions. It's a little like when you approach a villain and you're scared shitless, but you hide it. Like that."

Midoriya: "Wow... I don't think I could do that in these sorts of situations.."

Kirishima: "Mhm... well.. if you panick.. so does the person you're trying to calm... in order to calm someone down.. you have to at least appear calm.. otherwise you'll never calm them.."

Then I feel bakugou lightly tap my arm, so I hold my hand face up on the arm of the chair and he takes it, continuing his chocolate.

Kirishima: "..like I said... if they can sense your panick... they'll panic more.. and then you've got two people to try and calm down."

Mina: "Huh... makes sense though I guess.."

Uraraka nods slightly and then I smile "Mhm... now.. really quick, did anyone see this alpha?"

Mina: "Um.. it might have been who I saw him with.."

Kirishima: "Was he in contact with anyone else..?"

Mina shakes her head "Not that I know of.."

Kirishima hums and nods "Personality?"

Mina: "Quite straight forward.. seemed nice..."

Kirishima: "..you realise how typical that is don't you? Act nice until they're alone. That's typical behaviour for someone who would do this, what about personal space, did he show boundaries or no?"