🎗The golden canopy resort🎗

Bakugou's pov:

When I get home, I close the front door and walk into my room, getting dressed into something more comfortable. Then I go back to the front door and check the mail box I have attached to the inside and outside of my home. Opening the slot, I see one letter, a ceal from the council, that means it's about the papers.

Taking it from the letter box, I close the box and then sigh, going to my room and turning on the lamp next to my bed as I place myself on the soft, cushioned mattress led ontop of my bed frame.

Opening the letter with one smooth drag of my thumb, I pull the letter out and start to reluctantly read the paragraph.

'Dear bakugou katsuki,
I am writing to inform you of your compulsory residency in the golden canopy resort. You will be staying from the 10th to the 20th, 10 days, just over a week. Maybe you will find your alpha there? Good luck and make sure to turn up, otherwise we'll have to get someone to come and get you themselves.
Make sure to stay in line, if not, you will be expected to come back later on in the year when we have another busy few days, where you will be forced to leave your job for even longer, but without pay this time. So think carefully and follow the rules given please.

Kind regards,
Mr. Banks'

My eyes widen as I think to myself 'the golden canopy resort? Isn't that where deku and mina are going..?' Oh no...

The 10th is tomorrow as well, I bet they're probably going to come that day too... shit. Deku already knows, but that's not the point. Pinky fuckimg doesn't, clearly and she'll tell everyone! This can't be happening to me, you can't be serious.

After a while of yelling in my head, I get up and grab my suitcase, packing away my things, not really bothering and bringing what I would usually wear when I'm not on shift. Most people say my style is pretty emo-boy sort of, but I don't really care.

----------------------------------------

Walking into the centre, I get a few looks as I walk to the counter at the front.

Receptionist: "Hello sir, can I have your passport please?"

I reluctantly pass her my passport, she smiles and takes it, then I see her jaw practically drop as she looks from me to the passport over and over again.

After a while, she clears her throat "U-um... I'll have you booked in..."

She looks on the system and her eyes widen "Compulsory resident..? Ok... room 5, floor 2.."

I nod and she passes me my passport and the keys to the room, then a woman leads me down the corridor and up the stairs, to my room.

Woman: "Here's your room. Your schedule is laminated and will be on the back of your door. You must follow it as a compulsory resident."

I just nod and walk inside, her leaving and then I close the door, starting to unpack in the dull room. There is a double bed, a wardrobe, a mirror on the bare wall and then an ensuite bathroom attached by a small, weak door.

Having lost half of his energy unpacking, he used the other for figuring out what sorts of rules this place has. Then he hears a knock that takes him out of his thoughts and back into the room.