Compulsory residency

Bakugou's pov:

Collecting my things, I get ready for a day of hero work and brutality. Some villains are truly ruthless and more so than I am, which says something. The most annoying ones though, are the ones that get away with it and do it well, like they know the law so well, they find a way to get recorgnised without any very serious charges and then still get away.

Frowning to myself, I jerkily pull on my hero costume and then the headpiece that I wear with it. Unfurrowing my eyebrows, I head out of my apartment and head to the hero agency.

On my way there, I run into some reporters and they stop me.

Reporter: "Pro hero ground zero! Can you spare any time for some questions?"

Bakugou: "You get 5. I'm on my way to work."

She smiles brightly "Thank you! I have one. Do you have an omega, beta or are you single?"

Bakugou: "Single..."

Confused, she then asks "May I ask why?"

Bakugou: "No. You have 3 more questions."

Reporter: "Ok, do you see yourself getting a mate in the future? Maybe starting a family of your own?"

Bakugou: "I believe my mother wishes I would, but I don't see myself settling down anytime soon. But who knows? Maybe in the future. My job is rather hazardous, so I wouldn't want to put them or a potential child at risk either."

Reporter: "That sounds fairly thought out. I admire that. You say you're single, but do you have a love interest?"

Bakugou: "I don't believe I can answer that."

Reporter: "Ok, last one. Are you aware you have a lot of deaf fans and do you know any sign language?"

I sigh slightly "I know a lot of sign language and yes, I'm aware."

Reporter: "That's impressive. Thank you for your time."

I nod and wave slightly, heading on my way down to the hero agency. Once I get there, I am notified about a mission and head out with shitty hair and icy-hot as deku heads out on a mission with the No.6 hero (round face).

-----------------------------------

After a long mission, we all head back to the agency and into the showers. Getting undressed, I wrap a towel around my waist and step out of the cubicle to put my things in a locker.

Locking it with my combination, I see out of the corner of my eye, shitty hair stepping out of his cubicle with a towel wrapped neatly around his waist. You can still see his V-line though and the sweat creates a pleasing shine to his abs, outlining them when the light reflects off of it.

Not realising I'm staring until I look back to my lock and find I've already done it, I quickly hurry the thoughts from my head and head into the cubicle again, closing and locking the door behind me.

Unwrapping the towel from my waist, I hang it up and turn on the shower, turning it so it's almost scolding hot. Almost. Going under it, I feel the water gently tap against my skin and then slide down my skin, creating a relaxing sensation throughout the overused muscles of my aching body.

After the shower, I dry myself off and wrap the towel back around my waist, then grab my clothes from the locker and get dressed into the clean costume I brought, since we are required to have at least 3 costumes. 1 for if one gets torn or ripped, 2 for when another is in the wash and the 3rd for obviously wearing. I have 4, since I tend to break certain parts of my costume a lot and I like to have just a spare.