Something changes

Bakugou's pov:

After a while, he moves closer and I feel his breath on my neck, making me shudder slightly and then curse my instincts for making me react in such a way.

Then I feel something on my neck and my eyes widen as I try and push him away "H-hey wait-"

Sakuma: "Shh~"

Taking out a small supplement, he holds my jaw and moves his hands, causing me to gasp and then he puts the supplement into my mouth, making my swallow it.

Sakuma: "Now shh~"

After about two minutes, I feel my self awareness slowly slip away, my limbs become weak and everytime I will them to move, they don't. Once I reach this state, he picks me up and my eyes widen as he takes me up to my room.

Opening the door, he walks in and closes it again, locking it, then going and placing me down on the bed. My eyes widen "W-what did you do..?"

Sakuma: "Oh nothing~"

Climbing ontop of me, he sets himself there and my eyes widen more.

Sakuma: "Now I don't have to worry about what you want, you can't move."

My eyes widen slightly more and then he leans forwards and whispers "These rooms are soundproof."

Silently cursing the world, I close my eyes tightly shut and then I feel his hands on my hips, which makes them fly back open again. Pulling me down the bed by my hips, he then leans over me to get to my neck, playing with my scent gland "Scent blockers. A shame. They should wear off soon though."

My eyes widen slightly as I suppress a regrettable moan. Then I feel his hands travel up from my hips to my chest, playing with my nipples through my shirt. Making a strangled noise, I squeeze my eyes shut again and he chuckles, then starts to grind down on me.

Slowly, tears start to fall down my face and I mentally slap myself for that as a half way between a moan and a cry escapes my throat as my body reacts like an omega instinctively.

Sakuma: "Say my name."

Bakugou: "S-sakuma..."

Sakuma: "Sakuma Shusake."

Bakugou: "S-sakuma... S-shusake.."

Sakuma: "Better~"

Bakugou: "P-please stop.."

Sakuma: "No thanks~"

I curse myself as he starts to grind down faster, causing me to near my orgasm, he unbuckles my belt and then pulls my trousers down, but only a little, taking my underwear with them he starts to jack me off, while in turn doing himself too.

My head is thrown back into the pillow as my legs start to shake, then I cum on myself apparently. Soon, he does as well and then stops the over stimulation, making me feel a little better.

Sakuma: "That'll wear off in about 5 minutes."

He says as he stands up and goes over to me, then grabs my chin, forcing me to look at him "You're not so tough now are you? This was fun though, maybe next time~"

Standing up properly, he let's go of my chin and let's himself out, closing the door behind him.

When the whatever it was wears off, I feel my limbs again and run into the bathroom, stripping off my clothes and going straight into the shower. Showering for about 2 hours, I know because when I saw the time walking out, it was about 2 hours later. Instead of putting my clothes into the washing pile, I put them into the bin, I am not looking at those ever again.