(4)

~ 12:00; Park ~

"Tell me honestly, did you tell him I am back home?" I hold Hyunjae from the collar as he sits on a bench while choking him. "Tell me."

"First, let me go," I let him go. Breathing heavily, he looks at me. "I didn't. Trust me," After I figured out that Jungkook called Hyunjae and talked to him about our relationship is making me skeptical of Hyunjae. "Ray?"

"I want him to go back," I sit next to Hyunjae before putting my head on his shoulder. "I want to move on from all of this and live peacefully. Because of Jungkook, I can't even trust you anymore."

"Hey, listen," Hyunjae turns to me. "What he did was wrong, absolutely, but he never had wrong intentions after you two started to date. Or should I say... Had your first kiss," My ears stand tall after hearing Hyunjae. "Yes, I know everything. Jungkook loves you, and that's why he came so far just to talk to you. Don't you feel like you should give Jungkook a chance?"

Jungkook came so far just to talk to me?

"I will think about it," Hyunjae caresses my head. "Hyunjae... after hearing him, will I be hurt again?"

"I can't assure you anything except this. Jungkook loves you."

~14:00; Kim Kwang-Seok Street~

I walk to the group of people who are waiting for me. "Wassup, little bean," Haechan hugs me as he sees me.

"C'mon, accept it, I am tall now... At least 1 cm?" All of them laugh at my desperate voice. "Let's eat something."

"Wait," Sungwoon stops us while looking at the street. I look at him to see what he is waiting for. Suddenly I see Taehee from far. "She is here."

"Loverboy on release," Soya sighs at Sungwoon's new self. He is so tough with us but with his girlfriend... Oh, boi! A teddy is less cute in front of him. "Hi, Taehee."

"Mind if I join?" Taehyung comes from behind. I want to raise an objection. "And him as well?" Jungkook stands beside him, making me want to go back home. "He is Jungkook, my friend."

My hands become sweaty because of his presence. "Hi everyone. Hi Hyunjae," He hugs Hyunjae, who hugs him back. "Hi, Ray," Jungkook approaches me, but I take a step back, waving at him with a fake smile.

"Hi, Jungkook," Jungkook presses his lips together before backing up. "You two here?"

"Yeah, last time I enjoyed myself with y'all, so why not spend time together again?" I secretly roll my eyes at his excuse. "Do you guys mind?" I ABSOLUTELY DO!

"Not at all," I scoff quietly at Sungwoon. Soya hits my right arm continuously to take my attention.

"Ray, Ray, Ray, Ray."

"What?"

"This guy is your friend? What the fuck, he is so hot," I look at her immediately. She is shamelessly checking out Jungkook. Not being jealous or anything, but IN FRONT OF ME? "Please match me up. With him," This guy is making everyone simp over him.

"He isn't my friend. I just know him," Soya pouts at me. "I'm serious."

"Anyway, he is out of my league... Or I am just demoralizing myself."

"The second one maybe," Both of us chuckle, taking everyone's attention. "Let's eat something."

"Yeah. Have you guys tried the street food," Haechan takes the lead and asks the three new members of our group. "Jungkook, you must be new in Daegu?" Jungkook nods at him. "Then let us introduce you to the magic shops here."

"Magic shops?" Jungkook chuckles.

"I swear you'll forget about the food truck," I snap at him, but the realization hit me quickly. "I mean the college food truck."

"We don't have such things," Taehyung says with a wicked smile.

"We don't?" Jungkook hides his smile from others. "Well, you'll just love it," I pull the girls with me towards the first stop. "Fish cake." I cheer up as I see the food in front of me.

"We have this in Seoul as well," Jungkook says as he stands beside me. Looking at him, I roll my eyes. "What? I'm serious."

"No shit Einstein. Fish cakes are everywhere, but this one, you'll never find it anywhere," Hyunjae brings a few skewers. I take one of them before eating it.

The soft and mouthwatering taste of it makes me feel like I'm in heaven. "Why aren't you eating?" I look at Jungkook, who is looking down at me. He takes one of the skewers and tries it. "How is it?"

"Wow," Jungkook covers his mouth while eating. "Taehyung, you are such a jerk. Why haven't you invited us here before?"

Taehyung eats his bite before answering. "Fun fact. I never knew this place existed," Taehyung and Jungkook start to eat deliciously.

"C'mon, we have more to try," Yujin claps her hand to take attention. "Let's move to Tteokbokki!" We split the bill before moving to the next stall.

"But I want Sundae (not ice cream) first," Hyunjae says.

"Me too," Soya joins his team. "Let's vote? Tteokbokki?" Yujin and I immediately raise our hands. Jungkook and Taehyung follow us. "Okay then, you four and we five will meet here only."

"Let's go," Yujin links her arm with mine while walking to our favorite stall. I don't want to go there anymore. "You will forget about other Tteokbokki you've ever eaten."

"Well, we'll decide when we eat it," Taehyung says cockily, on which Yujin laughs sarcastically.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, challenge accepted," I look beside me to see Jungkook walking with his hand brushing mine. "You'll beg us to take you there again."

"Oh, that'll be decided when we'll eat it," Suddenly, I feel Jungkook holding my hand without taking Yujin's attention. "Also, when will we reach?"

I try to remove Jungkook's hand, but he intertwines our fingers. "Almost there," Jungkook looks over Taehyung before winking at him. My eyes widen when I see Taehyung nodding at him.

He is distracting Yujin.

____

~ˣₒˣₒ Pals~ ♡