Dan's POV

I was quite brave and straight-foward with him.. and I really liked it. But I wonder why his hands are soooo cold. Well he did say he was cold. We walk into the coffee shop and find a place to sit down.

"Phil, should I turn the heater on? Your hands must be freezing, cause when I touched it.... it was like I was in Antarctica!" I exclaim as he nervously chuckled.

"Oh, it's fine." He comfirms as I smile.

"If you say so. What do you wanna drink?" I ask as he thinks.

"I'll have what you have. I don't want to think anything else right now." He says as I nod understandly. I mean, I understand... our best friend is in the hospital and we would wanna think about what fancy drink we can drink? 

But Dan... aren't you doing it now? There we go, my stupid brain making me question my life. 

Yeah... but I really felt like drinking a coffee... so now you can shut the hell up and go hide in your corner. I spat to myself as I think.

"You want to drink a hot drink or a cold drink?" I ask not sure if I want to drink a hot or cold coffee.

"Something cold would do for me." He says as I stare at him blankly. He is freezing and he wants a cold drink? Oh well. 

"Sure. I am feeling like drinking something hot. So... is a chocolate chip frappe enough for you? and cappuccino for myself?" I ask, as he nods shrugging. 

"Great. Be right back." I say and walk to the cashiser person. 

"One chocolate chip frappe and one cappuccino please." I order as the girl looks up to me from adjusting her long nails.

"Aren't you the youtuber Danisnotonfire?" She asks as my eyes widen.

"Yeah.." I drag as she smiles widely. Kind of creepy if you ask me.

"Can I have a picture with you?" She asks as I nod.

"Sure." I say and we talk a picture.

"Don't worry about the bill... I'll take care of it. Here's your drink." She said as I smile widely. Who wouldn't like some coffee for free?

"I am back! Yay!" I say as Phil smiles.

"Yay." He says, but with less enthusiasm.

"You alright?" I ask placing the tray down the table.

"What took you so long though?" He asks smiling sickly. What's up with him now?

"The cashier..." I start the sentece but as soon as I do... I feel like Phil will judge me.

"The cashier what?" He asks as I swallow a lump of my saliva. 

"Spill." He orders as my eyes widens.

"okay, okay geez, okay... I.. I have a youtube channel." I say and shut my eye close. Within seconds, I open my right eye slightly to see what his reaction is. 

"Phil?" I ask as he begins laughing. Oh god, is he going to hurt me now?

"I am a youtuber too! I have never come across your channel! How is that possible?" He asks as I join him in the laughing competition.

"Are you joking me? I said I am gay and you said you are bi, I said I am a youtuber and you said you are one too... what's next? I am dinosaur and you are a vampire? Oh Phil." I joke as he stops his laughter.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I say not knowing what caused him to stop his lovely sounding laughter. 

Phil's POV

"Are you joking me? I said I am gay and you said you are bi, I said I am a youtuber and you said you are one too... what's next? I am a dinosaur and you are a vampire? Oh Phil."  He says suddenly causing me to tension up. 

"What? Did I say something wrong?" He asks as I force a smile.

"Oh nothing... I think I need to drink my drink... I am kind of hungry." I quickly cover myself up taking a sip out of the plastic cup. Ugh! How do humans drink them!? YUCK! 

"Is it good?" Dan asks, with his eyes twinkling. Guess it's one of the drinks he likes drinking.

"Oh god, this is heaven! I can't even imagine how I lived without this so far!" I exclaim as I heard Dan giggle.

"I know! It's the best a human could ever ask for!" yeah, that's why vampires don't like them!

*Lol silly philly. xD. But then the irony in this chapter is just so much that I wanna hug myself! :P*