-Shards- Todoroki/deku/dadzawa

(Art: Suntails on Twitter)
Idea: @Sage-Smiles thank you!!!! 🤍

⚠️TW: Violence, language, slight gore, abuse, it's the Todoroki family, read with caution ig⚠️

Also note: Fuyumi is called 'Yum/Yums' that is pronounced like the word 'you' Not as in yum/yummy

"Oh my gosh!!! Shouto!! It's been forever!!" Fuyumi gushed, wrapping her baby brother in a hug as he entered the house.

That night, she'd invited everyone back home; most likely with another of her foolish family fantasies dancing in her vision. Despite the past, her brothers still tried their best to support her, even if it went south every time.

"Yeah, hi Yums." He slightly hugged back, grumpy about being home.

They wandered into the kitchen while she finished cooking, chatting about her job and school things. Just catching up a bit.

As she plated the meals, a deep 'ah-aghm' stopped the conversation. A gravely voice ordered for the table to be set.

Trying to keep it nice for Fuyumi, Shouto obliged. Soon enough, a steaming platter of mapo tofu was placed on the table, along with a few other side dishes. Fuyumi discreetly rewarded him with a couple of leftover water chestnuts before bounding off to retrieve the rest of the family.

Two sets of footsteps pattered down the hallway, very clearly belonging to his siblings. Two heads of mostly white hair popped around the door and joined him at the table. 

"Dad said he'll be here in a moment." Their sister mumbled, staring at her plate in nervous anticipation. The three sat in silence, cringing when heavy feet pounded down the hall to the dining room.

The woman's mind drifted slightly, fretting around the nerve of a... er, spat. For her brother, it was  a damaging border between past and present, a moment to be sucked away in a post traumatic haze, receiving punishment for his crisis state.

"Just tell me if you need..." She subtly gestured to the door. He nodded halfheartedly in return.
.
.
.
Tension snapped in the air as Endeavor entered. Silently, he took a seat, giving off a strong, bitter, aura that could make even the bravest people's skin crawl.

Not a word was uttered as he began to help himself to the food, not even a thanks to Fuyumi.

"Aren't you going to thank her before you eat?" Natsuo said curtly. He was the most bothered by the man's ignorance, especially being very close to their sister he despised the way she was treated: like a disposable housemaid.

The youngest Todoroki's hands began to shake; this was how it always started, something small, simple, something with just enough substance to start a fight. Sucking in a deep breath he kept a blank expression.

"It's expected for her to cook." The rigid hatred hung thick in the air.

"You should still thank her." Even scared, Shouto couldn't hold his tongue; a bad habit that constantly drove him to trouble.

"Now c'mon, I really don't mind at all. It's fine guys." Their sister fretted, the feeling of a brewing fight brushing her nerves.

"No, Fuyumi, I think you should mind; you prepared a lovely meal; he should be grateful." Natsuo barked.

"Natsu, please, let's just enjoy the food." She tugged on his sleeve, desperately trying to calm the heated tension. Looking down, her face fell solemn as her 'perfect' dinner fell to shreds; that's when she felt a kind hand on her back, her little brother staring nervously down at his knees, trying his best to be nice.