I nodded and went inside the VIP room. Y/n was peacefully lying on her bed while the nurses tidy up all the things and made Y/n feel comfortable and tuck her under the fluffy white cover. Before they went outside leaving me and y/n, one of the nurse told me how great boyfriend I was. These made me blushed madly till both of my ears went red.

I stood beside her bed and watched her sleeping figure on the bed. This was the first time y/n didn't make the scrunched face with both her eyebrows slightly downwards nor her angry face that we used to see. It was just a normal face. A normal peaceful face. Right at that moment, I've just realised that she's quite the pretty if you asked me. Not like I didn't noticed it earlier, she does look great but I didn't saw it carefully. But now, I admit it, She is very pretty and beautiful despite her meanest and harshness towards us, and that made her even more attractive.

My eyes then slowly drifted down to her small delicate hand. I stared at it for a few second, and hesitantly extended my right hand and slowly moving forward to hold her hand. As my index finger almost touches y/n's hands

BANG!

The door vigorously opened making me jumped with both of my arms up in the air.

J-hope: Where is she? (was the one who open the door vigorously)

Teahyung: Is she alright?

Namjoon: I hope its nothing serious

Third POV

One by one the members went in and spotted Jin standing there.

Suga: Hyung... why are your hands like that?

Jin: I...I...theres a fly~ ( quickly swaying his hands up in the air as if theres a fly flying around )

Teahyung quickly grab both of Jin's hands.

Teahyung: Hyungg!~ don't hurt them... They have the right to live... ( feel sad while looking at him )

Jin: It's just a fly Tea~ There disgusting. They ate rubbish everywhere and always disturbs me when I eat. ( disagree with Teahyung )

Teahyung: Serves you right. maybe you always kill them and then there family took revenge on you. ( He hump in mad while crossing both of his arms against his chest )

Jin: Wha--

Y/n: Shut up!... I'm trying to sleep here don't you see? ( getting annoyed while shifting her position to the right )

(Quite~~~)

Y/n: Wait wha-... ( just aware of her surrounding )

Y/n POV

I quickly sit up but getting push back down by J-hope, Jimin, Teahyung and Jungkook. The four of them piling up on top of me.

Jimin: Y/nnn~~~ Your backkkk

Teahyung: and you went back to normall~~~

J-hope: Glad that you're alright~

Jungkook: We're so worried about you~....

Me: mhmm hhmm mhhhhh!!!

The four of them: What??

Namjoon: Guys... give her some space

Then the four of them shifting a bit giving me some air.

Me: (GASPP!!) I said I...CAN'T...BREATHH!!! ( catching some air )

The four of them, went shivered under my intense glare. They hug each other like life depends on it.

Suga: Pfftt... your guys are dead meat now ( smirking at them, totally loving it )