Tippi's Game Night

!TRIGGER WARNING!

Blumiere's father gets REALLY insensitive about stuff in this chapter bUT DON'T WORRY HE'LL GET PUNISHED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

- SilverStarWarrior

-----------------------

All was calm, quiet, and peaceful as it was now in the mid-morning at Castle Bleck. In the dullness of sleep, everyone had almost forgotten the frustrations from the day before.

Almost.

Dimentio and Blumiere's father were both sound asleep, despite light beginning to stream into the room. It took a while for them to both fall asleep on account of each of them assuming the other would murder them in their sleep. But they both eventually let fatigue win over and were lightly snoring.

But all good things must come to an end.

The door to Dimentio's room flew open with a loud SLAM, causing both of them to snap upright with a shout.

"RISE AND SHINE! FAMILY MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM IN TWENTY MINUTES!!!" Timpani shouted.

Dimentio and Blumiere's father both let out a scream as Timpani left as quickly as she came, leaving them both on the verge of hyperventilation.

"Oh my GRAMBI, she SWORE that she wasn't going to do that anymore!" Dimentio exclaimed.

"That's a normal thing for her to do!?" Blumiere's father questioned.

"UNFORTUNATELY!" Dimentio replied.

Dimentio threw off his covers and quickly put his cloak and hat on top of his black shirt and leggings.

"Good luck getting any breakfast before the meeting!" Dimentio taunted.

Dimentio sped down the halls as Blumiere's father scrambled for the door.

----------------19 Minutes Later----------------

Timpani stood in the center of the living room, just in front of the table, staring at her watch. Blumiere sat on a couch, looking like he was up to early as his eyes sagged.

"Timpani, dearest, you didn't even let me have my first cup of coffee..." Blumiere yawned.

"Well, it's a TAD late for that now," Timpani replied.

Her watch beeped, marking the end of twenty minutes. She looked up to see Dimentio teleport in with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"As I predicted, you had Blumiere here since he awoke." Dimentio chuckled, passing the coffee to Blumiere.

Blumiere thanked him as he took the cup from him. Timpani glanced around.

"Where is your father, Blumiere?" Timpani asked.

Blumiere tiredly shrugged.

"I don't know and I don't honestly care at this point," Blumiere muttered.

A few seconds after mentioning him, they all turned their heads to see Blumiere's father running towards them. He stopped in the doorway and started to take some deep breaths from running.

"How do you not get LOST in this place?!" Blumiere's father exclaimed.

"By memorizing the corridors." Both Blumiere and Dimentio replied at the same time.

Blumiere's father just harumphed in response.

"So, mother, what was so important that you insisted upon a MEETING?" Dimentio asked.