Phil's eyebrow arches at the look you sent Techno- eyeing the two of you. Before smiling a sly smile and already thinking things you know were completely inaccurate.

"NOnonono- Bad Phil- Bad Philza Minecraft-"

Your words don't stop his smile, and when you look to the bruises all over your arm, you know that that was from falling down the steps, but Phil didn't.

And when you look to the cut near your wrist, you knew that that was you being a dumbass and making potions, but Phil didn't.

And when you look at your neck, wrapped in bandages, you knew that that was Techno taking a big chomp out of you because of your dumb ass potion, but Phil didn't.

"These were all valid mistakes." You say with a stern look.

The 'mmhm' that hums out of Phil's throat feels like complete mockery, so you decide that fine.

You didn't care enough to put any resistance into his sly smiling, only giving him a slanted look before glancing back over at Techno again.

Who looked even more intensely nervous for whatever reason.

"But no really- what beat you up so bad?" Phil finally says, forcing your eyes back on him, watching the way his uninjured wing tucked closer to his back, "Techno not a good baby sitter?"

"I'll have you know, that I didn't need any babysitting- it was a mutual exchange of company." At your huffy tone of voice, Phil laughs again- stepping over to you and trying to smooth at your bed head hair.

"Of course it was." Phil says.

You let him smooth through your hair.

You knew it was habit.

Something in his little crow brain that told him to preen at unruly feathers- or in this case, unruly hair.

In fact- Techno's hair looked very neat for once- the messy braid finally organized into a proper hairstyle- hair brushed and untangled.

No doubt Phil's doing.

"So really, why's your throat covered in bandages?" Phil says, still soothing over the messy locks of bedhead hair.

You shoot another subconscious glance to Techno, catching sight of him still looking incredibly nervous.

Rather then hold silence any longer, you relent, "Does Strength III potions ring a bell?"

The hand that had been soothing over your hair froze- Phil's blue eyes going wide, "Who got a hold of your blood...?"

"No one.... I was the one that decided to make it...."

At your confession, Phil harshly squints, cocking his head in the most confused manner a person could, "You...???"

The feathers on his wings sooth out- loosing there fluffiness with the increasing amount of startling information.

"Mate you do remember what those things do to people, right?? Don't tell me you forgot."

Techno was still watching from the sidelines as the two of you interacted- and when you again- made eye contact with him- he made this intensly guilty facial expression and flicked his eyes to look back at the armor he was polishing.

"Alright. Which one of you shits did the bad. I know one of you did something- you keep sending glances every which way-"

"Me Phil, I did the bad-" you say.

Before Techno slaps his face, and then says, "And I drank all three of her potions."

"What the hell?!" Phil exasperated voice, "Techno- are you trying to kill yourself?!"