SEVENTEEN | 十 匕

Start from the beginning

For this mission, Satoru with Suguru would be enough.. so why must she go too? Is she going to keep an eye on them like last time?

"You see, I cannot let those two go alone.. plus Satoru still must be around you because of the bond. We cannot risk that the man who is most likely planning something is going to use this moment."

Masamichi added in concert, both about Ryuna and boys who could make things more difficult.

"I know, Yaga sensei.. just give me exact orders and I will make sure to let them understand too."
She took a formal posture as she slightly bowed down.

Yaga smiled at her reaction, girl was as understanding as always. After awhile he grabbed maps and handed them to her unscratched.

"Mission will last for 5 days. It is the only acceptable maximum of days, normally it could be done in 3, maybe even in 2."
He started to speak and explained details to Ryuna as she stood right in front of him with straight look as if it was the most serious thing ever. He appreciated this behavior.

"First day, you will only be investigating.. second day, if you found something out, make sure you accomplish something on the next day. If that's not the case, continue searching. I'm sure you'll be done with research soon."
He stated proudly as his body layed against the chair tiredly. He must've spent night on figuring out places of deaths and causes.

"Make sure to kill anybody who stands in your way after you have proven his guilt. I will leave that in your and Sugurus hands.. you two know more about how to be a fair judge. As long as it's a curse user, a human, this will apply.."

He paused for awhile until his lips parted again and he added a few more words.

"But if it's a curse.. a curse which is more intelligent at that, it can be way too dangerous, make sure to kill it the most painful way possible. It will regret everything it had done to the people of Sapporo.."
He said as his eyes glanced back into hers and girl nodded firmly in response.

"Ofcourse, sensei.."
Ryuna bowed and since he kept silent after those words, she took that as a sign to leave this room and announce this trip to the boys.

"Oh, and Ryu."
He spoke up again as her head tilted to the side, facing her teacher once again.

"You'll be leaving tomorrow at 5am. Fastest flight to Sapporo."
He added and she nodded again before walking down the stairs and smacking papers on a desk, making boys who were currently challenging themselves to a fight taken aback.

"What.. is this?"
Satoru asked, glancing over at Ryuna who only created a live template of the map with her technique, putting it also on the table carefully.

"Yaga sensei talked to me awhile ago, we got a new mission."
She told them as her hands started to create exact same map with circles at the target.

"You see, we will fly over to Sapporo tomorrow at 5am. No questions just yet, I'm not done talking.."
She gazed at Satoru who had his lips parted because he wanted to speak already and ask her useless questions.

Ryuna explained them everything properly just as Masamichi, Geto seemed to understand their situation right away, but Gojo looked as if he still had many questions.

"If this is something we two could handle alone, then why are you coming with us?"
He asked and girl exhaled as her body sat on the bench in front of them.

"Did you already forgot about the bond you created?"
She asked him and he nervously chuckled to himself because he dared not to respond to that.