Sari nee ninnadhu podhum... Vandhu rest edu... You are already tired...

She smiled happily. Even though they were married in a hurry. There were moments, when she really liked his care towards her.

But She should not expect more from him. She was his wife and somewhere around the corner, she too liked him.  She did not wish to proceed it further. Because she believed that nothing would last in this world. She didn't realize that her belief was slowly crumbling.

They both slept in the thoughts of their own..

-----

Next day...

Suhasini: Prerna... Naan sonna dress ready le???

Prerna: Yes madam ji...

Suhasini: naalaiku vandhu kudu enaku...

Prerna: kuduthutta pochi... Enga varanum??

Suhasini: Palace...

Prerna took a minute to answer. She did not wish to see him again. What if he came there.

Prerna: I will give it to Rohit and he will deliver you on time..

Suhasini: nee vaa Prerna... Rohit sodhappiruvan.. This is my first party in the palace...

Prerna: Sari sari.. Anga ellarum iruppangale...

Suhasini: ellarum ellam irukka mattanga.. Morning dhaane nee varuve.. Family mattum dhaan iruppanga..

Eeshwar irundha Enna pandradhu???

Prerna came to know about Eeshwar's identity and his relation with Suhasini when she saw her wedding pictures. She did not want to meet him again after what he did last time.

Suhasini: Please Prerna...

She begged her in her childish voice..

Prerna: Okay I will come.. Don't ask with that puppy voice...

Suhasini: That's my girl..

Prerna: pinna first lady solli kekanum le?? Apram Sollu ellam epdi podhu?? Enga PM kum ungalkum??

Suhasini: Enna podhu... Onnum illaye.. Inniku naan innum adi eh paaka kooda illa.. He is busy whole day.. Night kooda varuvara Theriyale...

Prerna: ohhh night le wait panna aarambichitingala??

Suhasini: Chi po.. U talk so dirty.. First Unaku oru paiyane paathu katti vekkanum..

Prerna: You are being dirty here.. Night nu sonnadhuke thappa yosikure..

And enaku Kalyanam veandom.. irukka varai single ah jolly ah irundha podhum...

Sari Princess.. Meet you tomorrow.. Neenga phone eh vechitu poi miss pannunga unga Adi eh.. Enaku inga store inauguration velai irukku...

Suhasini: Take care and See you tomorrow..

She giggles as she cut the call.

-----

At night, Adi returned too late to the chamber.

He signed several treaties on that day which would improve their economy as he planned to increase manufacture and exports in the country. His planning committee submitted the growth of economy with all proper data which stunned the foreign delegates. Media were celebrating his plans and schemes.

He showed his smartness in every aspect. People celebrated him and he became people's prime minister. They had high hopes on him and he was staying true to their expectations.