"We are Earths hero's." Kaldur says strongly.

"So what are we waiting for? A theme song?" Superboy demands.

"A strategy." Kaldur says as he turns to him. "Earths weapons are ineffective and it's has been made tragically clear a direct attack will not succeed."

Kaldur looks at Robin with a slight hope, the boy wonder quickly taps on the Hologlove "Checking satellite imagery." The image is pulled up in front of the whole team. "Here where the aliens are now."

"This one get lost?" Connor asks, gesturing to one near the North Pile.

"It's Superman's Fortress of Solitude." Robin realizes after a moment.

Connor looks both affronted and confused. "Superman has a fortress of Solitude?"

"It's power source must have attracted the aliens attention, at least enough to send a scout ship to investigate." Robin justifies.

"Must be some fortress." He grouches lowly as he turns away.

M'gann is quick to try and comfort him. "Connor."

"No, it's okay. I guess there a lot about Superman I'll never know." He stops and stutters over that for a moment. "Uh, you know, now."

"We will target this lone ship." Kaldur decides.

"Yeah. Break it down. Build more. Hit those ugly aliens with their own mojo and get revenge for killing our friend." Kid says strongly, punching his fist into his open hand to prove his point, but Artimis elbows his side. "Ow!"

"Martian and Kryptoniam in the house." She reminds him."

The two look at Wally expecting him to try and get his foot out of his mouth. "Uh," he half's laugh. "Not that all aliens are automatically ugly."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Batman, Manhunter, Canary, and Ben were standing in front of the young hero's who were unconscious in a circle.

The grown hero's were monitoring their status. Each watching two kids to split the work. Ben stood there confused and sightless upset.

"Why did I have to die again?" Ben asks, once the young hero's got passed that part.

"We went through this Omni-X. All the experienced hero's have to die, so the young g hero's are prepared in case we die." Batman once again, explained to him.

"Okay...but I can't die. The ultimatrix has a fail safe so I can never die." Ben informs them, despite already telling them when they first met.

"We know Omni-X. But if you didn't die, then the team would always be relying on you and won't function on their own." Manhunter explained deeper.

"Okay....but couldn't you make it more realistic and just make me in some other universe?" Ben ask them.

Batman let's put a deep sigh, getting annoyed by Ben's complaints.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Wolf growls as he lands on the ice of the ship.

Kid Flash is a barely noticeable blur, apart from his ginger locks, and Robin jumps off his shoulders to land on the ship. Tapping away from his Hologlove. "Identifying weapons structural stress points and links the ship." He stands from his crouch and points them out along the connection route. "Here, here and here."

Miss Martin delivers three quick telekinetic blasts right where he was pointing, Aqualad watches from the wing as Superboy yanke at the laser.

One of the refiners comes loose and both Wolf and Superboy can hear it whir to life, Superboy glances behind him but continues ya king on it. With a growl, Wolf jumps and pushes him out of the way. Superboy rolls through his lands, looking back at the now-empty space.