"Ahh just the god I was looking for." Ultron 'smirks.'

"Good luck kid." Tony says before flying off.

"I'd appreciate it if you could stop distracting Ms. Maximoff for me." Ultron says. Stiles looks at him in confusion.

"I'm sorry, what? How on Asgard am I distracting her?" Stiles asks as he readied his spear.

Ultron stares at Stiles for a moment. "Hmm, fascinating."

Stiles grew tired of standing there and charged forward. He rushes forward and jumps toward Ultron. Ultron goes to swing but Stiles uses his spear to swing around and dodge the blow.

They continue this for several minutes, Stiles dodging and moving in while Ultron keeps his distance and tries to hit him.

Ultron decides enough is enough and explodes some piping above where Stiles stands sending the pipes to crash atop of Stiles. Stiles used his powers just in time to make sure the pipes surrounded him instead of hitting his body. Looking back at Ultron he notices he is no longer there and instead a massive hole in the roof.

"Stark, hes all yours. He flew away from me." Stiles smirks. Stiles rushes towards some more robots. Before he could reach them he feels a presence behind him. Spinning around he sees Wanda, eyes red and magic swirling from her fingers. Stiles stands there waiting for something to happen, nothing does. Her eyes widen realising her magic doesn't work on him.

"H- how?" She utters backing away. Stiles looks at her confused. He is about to move forward before hearing Clint over the comm. "If anyone is still standing, I could use some backup."

Confused, Stiles runs over. "Kid, thank god."

"Barton, whats wrong?"

"The girl, she messed with everyones mind. Their all out of it. I-" Clint quickly spins around and sticks an arrow to Wandas forehead.

"Done the mind control thing. Not a fan." He says as Wanda stands their getting electrocuted.

Clint is suddenly thrown through a nearby window as Pietro stands by his sisters side. Glancing at Stiles he rushes forward aiming to knock him over the bannister, in hope off crippling the Avengers even more...

Only to run, right through him.

Looking back in shock, Stiles stands their smirking. Before a pulse if red energy blasts from his body. Pietro covers himself before looking back only to find Stiles no longer there. In his place, a small drone with a camera.

Pietro is confused but quickly turns back to Wanda, takes the arrow off and runs her outside. "Yeah you better run. Right kid. Kid?" Clint groans as he slowly gets up from being thrown away.

"Amateurs." Stiles chuckles as he takes off the headset Stark gave him so he has can control the drone. Standing up inside the Quinn jet he looks around and sees Bruce looking around outside. He glances back at Stiles and sighs when he notices he is back.

"Stiles, thank god. What's happening in there? Is it time for code green?" Bruce rapidly asks as he walks toward the teen.

"We should be fine for now Bruce. Clint has it under control." Stiles reassures as they both stand outside the jet and look over to the ship.

Stiles, in the corner of his eye notices a silver blur speeding towards them. His eyes widen, "Oh shi-"

He gets knocked off his feet and thrown into a nearby tree.

"What's the matter, too fast for you?" Pietro smirks as he stands a few feet away from Stiles.

Before Stiles can make a witty response he notices Wanda sneak up behind Bruce how is looking towards him and Pietro. "Bruce!"

Bruce spins around but it's too late. Wanda's red wisps enter his mind. Stiles watches in horror as Bruce contorts and groans, eventually becoming the hulk. Sneering at the group Hulk jumps away.

"Uhh, Stark-" Stiles starts.

"Already on it kid."

Stiles groans and moves to go back to the ship but once he stands up straight, a speedster punch from Pietro once again knocks him into a tree.

Slipping in and out of consciousness, Stiles fails to notice Wanda wearily approaching him.

"What are you doing?" Pietro asks.

Wanda pauses, trying to think of a reason to why she want's to do this. "Retaking control." She tells him before once again trying to enter Stiles' mind.

She successfully enters somewhere, but it is not his mind. An entrance hall, a huge, grand, entrance hall. A set of massive double doors, block the only escape and through those doors, a bright red glow can be seen and a hissing noise emanates from within.

Wanda moves towards the door slowly and tentatively. Just as she is about to reach for the handle a voice echoes throughout the room.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Wanda spins around in shock but soon begins to sneer at the person.

"Why not?"

The unknown assailant takes a defensive stance and readies a dagger.

"Because my son really respects his privacy."