Chapter 5 - Meeting a ninja and a fox

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Ok Crystal you can go fly around but don't fly too far from me so i can see you and call you if needed.

She nooded and flew off. I started walking around while watching Crystal fly around happily and decided to go on a little run with her flying next to me, after a few minutes i found a clearing with a big fountain and benches around it so i decided to sit on one while watching Crystal play in the water inside the fountain. I heard running so i turned to my right and saw Ahri and Akali running around, probably doing some morning exercises in their gym clothes and they looked sexy. So i quickly looked away before they noticed me staring, and continued watching Crystal playing in the water.

-Arhi POV-

Me and Akali woke up first so we decided to do some morning exercises in the park to keep our figure fit. Right now we were rinning aroud the park, soon enough we ran to the center of the park which was a big opening, it has a big fountain in the center of it and some benches around it so we decided to sit on one and catch our breath.

Akali: This was a good run.

Ahri: Yea. We need to keep ourselves fit for the concerts.

Akali: Yea. when is the next one btw?

Ahri: In a month.

Akali: Understood.

She then took out her phone and started scrolling through twitter. After a few moments she put it away.

Akali: So any new on contacting The Alpha and Omega for the collab?

Ahri: No, i still can't contact him.

Akali: Damn. It's a shame.

I then noticed a guy sitting on the bench a few benches away from us to our right.

Ahri: Hey Akali does that guy on our right seems familiar to you?

Akali: Huh? *Looks at the guy* Yea. Wait, white hair and blue eyes. I think thats the guy from the week ago. The one that stopped the robbery and owns the X80 Proto. What was his name again?

Ahri: Y/N, that's his name. Should we go and talk to him?

Akali: Eh, sure. Got nothing better to do.

And with that we sttood up and started making our way to him. After we walked a little closer we took a better look at him and i felt my cheecks heat up and i was now blushing because of his looks and body build, i looked over to Akali and saw that she was in the same situation as me. We walked up to him, he seemed to be in deep thoughts so he didn't seem to notice us so i spoke.

Ahri: Hello. *he snapped out of it and looked at us* Are you by any chance Y/N?

Y/N: Yes. And you might be?

Ahri: *surprised but doesn't show it* 'He doesn't know us?!' Oh sorry my name's Ahri and this is Akali.

Akali: Yo. Do you mind if we sit with you?

Y/N: Eh, sure.

So we did after a moment of silence he spoke.

Y/N: Wait you're a sister of Amagi, Akagi and Kaga right?

Ahri: Yes. How did you know?

Y/N: Amagi told me a week ago while we were walking to our cars, that would explain how you know my name. They told you about the accident at the mall a week ago and about me, am i right?

Ahri: *embarrassed* Yea.

Akali: So what are you doing here so early in the morning?

Y/N: I decided to go on the run while taking my pet with me so she could fly around.