Ch. 1

《Fluff and swearing》

I curled up closer to his chest, his lanky arm draped over me. "You're acting funny, something happen?" He asked, lips next to my ear. I buried my face further into his chest, not sure how to answer him. He sighed, rolling me onto my back and straddling me in place so I couldn't dodge answering.

I covered my eyes with my arm, wishing I could hide. "I-It's nothing, Dabi. I will get over it." I stuttered. I could tell he rolled his eyes, not believing me in the slightest. Dabi leaned down, planting a light kiss on my cheek then the other and trailing them down my neck.

"I get we are villains and all, but haven't we always said we would be honest with one another? As cute as you are, I know you are trying to cover up something else. I know you too well by now, (Y/N)." Dabi mumbled against my neck. He laced his fingers with mine, his head drooping in the nape of my neck.

I squeezed his hands holding mine, taking in a shaky breath. "I can't stay here anymore." I started, gaining Dabi's attention. "A certain....someone knows I'm here or at least, I am in the area. I can't let him find me. I know you have a job to do with the League so I understand if you want to stay." I said. Dabi sat up, unlinking his hands from mine then cupped my face.

"Don't be an idiot, the League can find someone else." Dabi said, his bright blue eyes staring into mine. "You have been my best friend for years and are my Girlfriend. I will be damned if I left you to fight alone. I can tell you're scared, Doll." Dabi said. My eyes began to gloss over, tears brimming my eyes. Dabi leaned down more, connecting our lips in a sweet kiss.

I looked back into him eyes as we parted the kiss. "I just wanted to give you the option. I don't want you to feel I'm forcing you to deal with a problem I thought I could bury in the past." I said, a tear finally sliding down the side of my face. Dabi watched it fall and wiped it with his thumb.

"I'm all in, Babygirl. I'm not letting you leave alone and I won't leave you." Dabi declared. I nodded, a smile managing to grace my lips.

"We should get our things together, he could find out where we live soon." I said with shaky breath. Dabi nodded, kissing my cheek before getting up. Before he was out of arms length, I grabbed his hand again. "You know I love you, right?" I said, looking from the floor back up to him. Dabi smirked, grasping my hand back.

"Damn right I know that. I love you too, (Y/N)." Dabi said then grabbed a duffel bag to pack what we needed in it. I grabbed another bag, placing a few personal items in it before heading to the kitchen to grab anything that would last for provisions. I froze, someone was here. My eyes were wide as I looked at Dabi who has silently entered the living room.

"He's here...." I whispered with shaky words. Dabi's eyes narrowed on the front door, his hand lighting ablaze with a bright blue flame. Quirks; those are what everyone calls superhero abilities. What's mine, you ask? I'm one of the rare breeds nowadays. I have no quirk. Although. I am stronger than one would think.

Dabi grabbed my arm with his other hand, holding me against his chest as the front door busted down. Dabi spared no time in sending his flames at the man. With his grip on me tight, Dabi held me as he jumped out the window. "We need to stop at your hideout!" Dabi said as he tossed me the keys to the car. I just nodded, quickly getting into the driver's seat and starting the car. I shifted into drive and stepped on the gas.

An explosion instantly followed a trail behind us. "Throw him off!" I shouted, which came out as more of a terrified screech. Dabi hung out the window, throwing balls of blue flames at the man after us. What could I do in this moment? I had no flashy powers and I had no other resources currently to try and shake this guy. I felt a warm hand clasp mine on the steering wheel.