𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

Beginne am Anfang

"There's a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey, and every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, but you're also going to write a personal message so profound and deep, it's gonna bring a tear to Coach's eye. Who's first?" He peered around for a moment before Danny stood up, "Ah, Danny! That's how you do it, buddy. Keep it PG" he told the teen giving him a pat on the back.

"No Stiles, no Astrid, no demonic ninjas." Aiden listed, Ethan butting in "Things are getting too quiet."

After Stiles disappearing from the hospital, they had caught news of a patient gone as well. Allison who seemed to be the only smart one present at the hospital noticed that it wasn't just a coincidence. Astrid was up on Stiles's crime board, along with her file and a flower crown, her name on a note next to it. Astrid escaped Eichen house undetected, was found in the woods near where Stiles was found and she was now gone from the hospital at the same time Stiles left.

They had stood inside the waiting area unavailable to visit Isaac at the moment when she told them what Katashi had told her.

"He said the nogitsunes were like soulmates, Void and Enchantress. It can't just be a coincidence that she disappears whenever Stiles does, and how did he even know her before any of this happening?" She rambled making Scott and Derek think for a moment when she got no responses, she huffed out a sigh before speaking again.

"It's because they're connected guys, Lydia said that she was put in Eichen house because she kept saying she didn't kill anyone, that the witch did" she informed them making Derek sigh realizing that she was right. "The witch is the enchantress," Scott said slowly trying to understand that she probably had no control over what happened. Allison nodded her head making them all realize that they were in for a lot more than they could handle.

"Yeah, I know. Yeah, it's making me nervous, too" Scott agreed, breaking out of his thoughts on what Allison told him. His head snapped to the ground when he heard a metallic pulsing sound, "Do you guys hear that?" Ethan questioned. "It's an emitter. One of Argents," he told them walking out of the locker room, the twins in tow.

"It's coming from the basement" Ethan pointed out before they all rushed down the stairs to where the sound was coming from but stopped short when they saw Stiles and Astrid standing at the end of the hall, Stiles holding the emitter and Astrid holding onto his arm.

"Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's us. I swear to God, it's us." Stiles told them holding his hands up cautiously only for the twins to rush at them snarling.

Aiden grabbed Stiles while Ethan grabbed Astrid, holding them up in the air by their throats. "Wait stop!" Scott yelled throwing Ethan off the girl making her fall to the ground holding her throat. "I said, stop!" He yelled at Aiden pulling his arm off of Stiles, Aiden roaring at him making Scott roar back. His alpha status forcing Aiden to put his head down, missing the dark look Stiles had on his face as he touched Astrid's forming bruise.

"It's me, Scott. I swear it's me. We don't know where we've been the last two days or what we've been doing, but this is us. I promise" Stiles spoke for them, Scott studying Astrid uneasy making her speak for the first time. "Stiles is right, we don't know what we've been doing the last days and I promise I'm not her," she swore while Scott looked at the two's entwined hands. "Like that means anything to us" Aiden growled, everyone ignoring the omega.

"You know what happened at the hospital? Ethan asked from the floor. "I know more than that," Stiles said walking to his backpack that was on the floor leaving Astrid standing next to Scott. "You see this?" he asked holding a blueprint he explained what it was.