"Heh- Woah," Regulus looked around.

Not anything big. Just an entire room full of alcohol.

I grabbed a huge bottle from the shelf, "drink with me?"

"Are you ok?" He whispered.

"I'm fine." I gulped down a lot of the drink as it burned the hell out of my throat.

"Hey!" He grabbed the bottle from me, "I may not know much about drinking but I know drinking too much can hurt you. Why don't you calm down?"

"Reggie you're no fun!" I laughed as we walked in circles.

"I'm not giving this back to you."

"Really?" I smirked, "Oh no! Someone's coming hide!"

He ran into a corner his back facing me. And that's when I knew my plan worked I grabbed the bottle back and ran.

"you'll never get me!" I cackled like a maniac drinking more of the fire whisky.

"Yes, I will!" He screamed.

I ran down the corridors and the stairs soon we were running around the school I found myself sneaking into the Astronomy tower.

I took a breath in and out. I was so tired from running and the alcohol burning my throat.

But then I was attacked.

I tripped over my foot and dropped to the floor, Regulus falling with me. Regulus grabbed the bottle and grinned, "I got it." He took a swig and winked at me, "Don't mind if I do."

We laughed in the usually silent astronomy tower, two broken kids laughed drinking with one another.

Regulus was right on top of me to attack me. Suddenly, we stopped laughing, he stopped grinning.

"Maybe... maybe." He whispered a kiss was placed on my lips.

I needed to kiss Regulus. I needed to forget.

So I grabbed his face and kissed him back, hard.

There I was moving my way around all the boys I've ever met. What was wrong with me? I've kissed Sirius, Evan, and now Regulus?

Oh, Merlin.

Regulus's POV

I don't know why I did it. I don't know how it happened. And I certainly don't know how I ended up drinking.

But I ended up snogging my brother's crush. I'm not even sure it's a crush to him anymore. It seems like more.

But she was upset. She needed me here. Don't get me wrong I can be oblivious sometimes but I'm no idiot. She was doing this because she was jealous. Sirius and Emma. All around the school with their stupid PDAs. Even I was getting tired of it.

Truth. Emma. She was a fifth-year a year older and all I knew about her was that— actually I don't know much about her but she seemed... sweet. And one of my friends wouldn't stop talking about her. Could you imagine that? A Slytherin having a crush on a Gryffindor?

Weird.

But anyway, I couldn't fall for her.

A couple of hours later.  Arabella's POV

The Astronomy Tower. A place where you could be alone. Unless there was a class teaching at that time... but other than that empty. A nice place to think.

Yeah... think. Not make out with someone's brother who you must possibly marry. And 10 hours before that you made out with the other brother. But you know life is fine.

Right?

RIGHT?

I didn't mess up, did I?

Oh no, I definitely did.

Why do I add more drama? What is the matter? I am now up in my dorm. Marlene sat silently on her bed until I spoke.

"How do you know if you messed up?" I asked.

"What's the problem?" She looked worried and threw all the homework she was doing off the bed.

"You were doing homework. Sorry, go back to that I won't bug you."

"Oh... that? I wasn't even doing it anyway. More like staring at it and thinking about how I can get into Alice's candy stash." She got up and sat at the edge of my bed, "so what's up?"

So I told her. I let it all out. Marlene gasped and screamed and smiled. Her emotions were a mess. Maybe more than mine.

"So, you kissed Sirius who by the way! you've been hooking up with since uh when."

"Last year. But we stopped at the end of last year. Then he kissed me when we got back. I broke it off and he got with Emma. And everything's been silent between us until... you know."

"Girl- your life is like a TV show. Are you sure this isn't one?" She looked around the room.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for a camera. Cameraman! Come out now!"

"Marlene! Please help."

"Ok. So first, we are going to start with a basic question. Who do you love?"

"Love?!" I screeched.

"Yes. Now, cmon I don't have all day."

"I-"

Love. Being in love? I can't be in love with anyone. Evan broke me. My parents broke me. I think Evan is the only reason I never called Sirius my boyfriend. Because he broke my trust in men.

"No," I answered, "I don't love anyone."

"That's a lie but ok we will keep on going. Next question! Who do you enjoy kissing more? Regulus? Sirius?" She sighed, "Good catch. You have a really good taste in men!"

"Shut up."

"You do know James also has a thing for you. What do you do?"

"No, he does not! And what do you mean what do you do?"

"How do you get all these delicious men!"

"First of all don't ever say delicious again. Second I don't get all of them."

"You also get the girls too. You're so lucky. Also  Name one you don't get." She crossed her arms.

"Andrew."

She scoffed, "he's all over you!"

"No, he's not! We're friends and he only sees me as a friend! End of story." I said knowing that for a fact he didn't like me for I saw him making out with someone the other day.

"Sure. So far we have solved nothing."

"I know," I pout.

"Don't give me that face!" She said sternly, "Tomorrow. at 7 pm. Hogsmeade. after school. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am," I salute her.

"You're an idiot." She smiled, "Now give me a hug."

"But— ARGH" I was forced into a hug with Marlene.

"C-can't Breathe!" I shrieked.

"Love you Bella ella fo fella fee fi fo Yella BELLLLA." She sang.

"See what I'm talking about. Idiot." I murmured.

"What was that?" She said now on her bed.

"Oh, nothing. Just I love you too."

"Oh. Good!"

A/n: Ok. Like I don't even know why I did that. I was just writing and didn't have a plan at the moment and then it happened soooo. summary of this is I have problems.

OK, cool glad we sorted that out.
thank you for reading, commenting, and voting!! Have a good week lovelies!!

favorite ship so far?