FIVE

Saturday, October 2nd, 1994.
Word count: 2,176

I got into the driver's seat, Simon in the passenger and Kate in the front

I got into the driver's seat, Simon in the passenger and Kate in the front. "Ha you called Simon your boyfriend! "Kate exclaimed, making me roll my eyes. "Simon is my boyfriend. Boy-friend "I explained, driving towards Deena's house.

Once we arrived, Simon told me stay back and told Kate to go on in. "We've been friends for a while wouldn't you say." Simon questioned, "Yeah, about 5 or 6 years give or take. "I agreed as he fully turned towards me, a nervous smile showcased on his pretty face. "I think I've been in love with you for the last 5 or 6 years. "He stammered making me smile, "I know you have. It's quite obvious, isn't it? "I asked him, he sent me a confused look and I put my hand on the back of his neck, bringing his face close to mine. "How is it, I could tell you were in love with me but you couldn't tell I was in love with you? "I whispered, his smile got so big and pulled me into a hug. "God I've been wanting to say that for so long and after Heather I just don't want anything to happen to you without you knowing that I love you. So much. "Simon whispered, pulling me closer and almost kissing me until Deena and Kate began to bang on the roof of my car. "Okay now that y'all have finally confessed your love for each other can we please go to the hospital now? "Deena spat rolling her eyes and pointing to her dad's car.

I looked back over at Simon, who had a frown on his face and I leaned in again, but put my finger on his lip and smirked, pulling the keys out of the ignition and opening my door. "Later "I whispered and we both got out and I locked the car. He opened the door for me then tickled me as I got in. "God if this is how y'all are gonna be now that y'all are dating or whatever, I'm gonna throw up "Kate gagged, making me and Simon roll our eyes.

Deena started driving, gripping the wheel so tight her hands were turning very white.

I turned my head, looking at Josh who looked very nervous. "Hello Josh "I greeted, smiling at him and leaning against Simon's chest. He sent me a tiny wave then looked back at the window. I frowned and looked up at Simon, who was already staring at me with a wide smile. "Josh how is the whole witch thing going? "I asked, making him turn to me quickly and give me a tiny smile, "Really good. Well bad I guess, but with the skull mask killer it helped a lot with the search and- "He cut himself off and his face faltered. "Shit I'm sorry, I completely forgot that you saw it all. "He whispered, turning back towards the window. I softly hit his arm with a smile, making him look back at me. "Hey it's good. Now continue? You said the search was going well? "I asked, as he continued on to tell only me how everything was going. Kate and Simon were talking about Ziggy for some reason, and Deena looked so pissed I could see steam coming out of her ears.

"Yeah, and it's really cool that no one else has ever really looked into it cause me and my friend are able to ask a lot of people about it without sound too suspicious, and I- "Josh was cut off with the tires screeching and the car turning off, "Let's go. "Deena grumbled, getting out and slamming the door.