SIX

Saturday, October 2nd, 1994.
Word count: 3,105

"We're here "Kate said, joining us in the back

"We're here "Kate said, joining us in the back. "Who's all going? "Deena asked as she opened the door, helping Sam out. "Um the only two people that saw what actually happened. You two? "I chimed, moving around so I could lay my head on Simon's shoulder. "Oh, please come on! If you're there, Sheriff Goode will believe us. "Deena begged and I just shook my head, "Nick isn't there right now. He and Ziggy are at the movies. "I told her, she rolled her eyes and walked off with Sam.

Josh and Kate moved and stood outside the ambulance, leaning against it. "Here let's get up, my ass hurts. "Simon groaned, pulling me up then getting up himself. He helped me off the ambulance, and began to stretch his leg.

"You know, we should not be this close to the police station in a stolen ambulance. "He pointed out, putting his arm around my shoulder after he finished stretching. Kate rolled her eyes and looked at him, "Well that's the whole point, we're hiding in plain sight. "She responded, Josh sat on the end of the rig, his legs dangling off. He laughed, "Yeah, just like Bundy "He muttered staring at the concrete. Kate and Simon stared at him and I just laughed, what a weirdo.

Once he realized that they were both staring at him he finally looked back up, "Ted Bundy, when he was stalking his victims, I mean. "He explained. I laughed even harder at his nervousness. "Okay, but didn't he get caught though? "Kate questioned, I nodded through my laughter about to cry as Simon's hands made their way around my waist, instantly shutting me up. "Well, no. Well actually yeah, but- ""Okay y'all two figure this out. I'm gonna go take a leak and laughy over here is gonna come with me. "Simon said, pulling me with him.

"Okay, use a dental dam, Thea! "She called out, I flipped her off and began to laugh harder, tears now streaming down my face.

Once we got to where he wanted to pee, I turned around and stared at the ground, trying to hold in my laughter.

I heard him peeing which once again made me laugh again. He stopped peeing and I could hear his zipper, so I went to turn around and I was met with a hand on my neck, pushing me against the wall.

I instantly shut up as Simon brought his face closer to mine, "Thea you gotta stop laughing. "He whispered, hovering his lips right above mine. I could feel the warmth but I couldn't move forward, his hand keeping me in place.

Simon started to smile, and he leaned his forehead against mine. His fluffy hair tickling my forehead. We stayed like that for a moment, his breath fanning my lips as he would get closer and closer then farther away, and my hands resting on his shoulder.

"Can I kiss you? "He asked, I instantly nodded and smiled. He moved forward and pressed his lips onto mine, pressing his body onto mine as our lips molded together.

I moved my hands to his scalp, slightly pulling it as the kiss got deeper. he trailed his hand down my ass and pulled my leg up, around his waist. He pushed himself onto me, causing me to moan into the kiss, which allowed his tongue to roam my mouth.