TEN

Saturday, October 2nd, 1994.
Word count: 2,071
Comment and vote please!

 "THEA! "Simon yelled, breaking me out of my trance

I ran back into the classroom and slammed the door shut, locking it. Right in time too cause my brother just hit his axe into it, which probably would've gone through my head. That would've been painful.

Me and Simon placed desks and chairs against the door, then Simon pushed me towards Josh so I could help explain since I know the second most about Sarah Fier. "What...what... what is going on? "Sam stuttered, falling into Kate. "You're not doing this alone. "Kate grumbled, letting her go.

Sam looked at us confused. "I don't really know. Josh just told us to let you in. "I told her, shrugging. Kate rolled her eyes, laughing. "There's another way. "Josh declared, as Tommy pounded on the door.

"C. Berman "He continued, making me turn towards him. "Ziggy? What about her? "I asked, he handed me the paper. "She's the key. "He insisted. Making me confused. "How? She doesn't really know that much. I don't think. "I told them, now rethinking everything.

"Camp Nightwing. Summer of '78.  "Sam began, making my stomach drop. "Group of campers, brutal massacre. We already knew this? Thea explained it to us many times. "She continued, giving Josh a weird look. He rolled his eyes, "Just keep reading! "He spat.

"There was one Shadyside survivor-""C. Berman "I interrupted him. "The still traumatized girl claims that amidst the carnage she saw the witch. "Sam continued to read it off.

I nodded my head as realization hit me. "Yeah, just like you. So, since she survived, I'm pretty sure- ""There may be a way for me to live too "She interrupted him, nodding her head as she finally got it.

"What's y'all's address Thea! "Kate yelled, making me narrow my eyes at her. "You've been there so much you basically live there how do you not kno- "" 9006 Brennan Way. "Simon yelled from the door.

"What's your number Thea! "Deena yelled, I tried to think about it, then it clicked. "155-4747! "I shouted, but then remembered. She's at the movies with Nick!

"THEA! The phone went to voicemail! "Deena panicked, "Yeah cause the only way it'll be answered is if major tom answers cause Zig is with Nick! "I yelled, pacing around the room. "I need some help here! "Simon yelled, making me run towards him. But I freeze as I see him through the hole he created.

"THEA! "Kate yelled, pushing me. It sounded like she was far away, the only thing I could hear was the axe hitting against the wood. "This shit is not gonna hold! "Simon yelled, as he and Kate pushed their bodies against the door.

Tommy stopped hitting the door, then he stuck his arm through, grabbing ahold of Simon's hair. Making me break out of my trance. I tried to pull his hand away but once I realized he was far too strong, I grabbed a compass and stabbed my brother's hand with the metal part.