EIGHT

Saturday, October 2nd, 1994.
Word count: 1,717

*Smut Warning*

Once we got to the school, we tasked Simon to searched for some clothing we could all wear so we waited in front of the bathrooms for him to come back.

Simon brought out a box labelled 'Lost and found' and sat it down in front of us, Simon grabbed a blue cardigan, "I call dibs! "He exclaimed pulling it towards his chest. We all dug into the box, "Alright, we have to decontaminate. You can't have any of Sam's blood on you. "Josh told us, making Sam stand up and begin to walk away, "Well, not much I can do about that. "She mumbled, then walked off. Deena shot up and followed her.

"Deena, you have to get clean too! Not a single drop, okay? "He yelled out after her.

There was nothing I could really wear, so I opted for a blue sparkly bra, a pair of leggings, a pair of black adidas and Simon's pink jacket, since it most likely didn't have any bloody on it.

Me and Simon joined hands and walked to the boy's bathroom. "Rub-a-dub-dub time! "He beamed, I laughed and leaned into him. Kate stopped at the girl's bathroom and invited Josh to join her, he of course accepted.

They walked in and locked the door, her being in front of the mirror next to his. "Ugh I can't believe I got her damn blood on this tank top, it's one of my favorites! "I whined, unbuttoning the cardigan. Simon chuckled and slipped off his shirt, and pants dancing in his whitey tighties.

I laughed and pulled my jeans off. He grabbed a paper towel, and got it wet. I took my tank top off so I was just in my bra and underwear. He smiled as he looked me up and down, then continued to dance.

"Can you clean the blood? Knowing me I'll accidentally pull the cup and flash you. "I joked, he smirked and raised his eyebrows, "Hey maybe you should clean it yourself "He whispered, pecking my lips, then he began to dab the paper towel onto the blood stain, washing it away.

As he continued to clean it, I stared at him, his focused face becoming very hot to me.

Once he finished, he slowly locked eyes with me, staring for a few seconds before quickly grabbing my hips and kissing me. He picked me up and sat me on the edge of the sink, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He wasted no time in attacking my neck, most likely leaving bruises. His hands were kneading my ass as he pushed himself against my clothed core, causing me to moan.

"Fuck Si "I gasped, pulling onto his hair as his lips trailed down my body.
He grunted as he stood back up fully and started to kiss me again, "Do you want to stop? "He asked, I shook my head and pulled him back onto my lips. He helped me unclip my bra, and tossed it to the side, now fondling and kissing my boobs.

That's the bra Heather got me for my birthday last year.

I could feel the tears begin to well up so I wrapped my arms around Simon's neck and cried. "Oh, baby what's wrong? "He whispered, pulling me closer. "It's just everything. In the last 48 hours, I lost one of my best friends, I almost got killed by my brother, and now we're all being chased by psycho killers "I told him, he rubbed my back and did nothing when my hard nipples rubbed against his bare chest.