He also gave a light laugh while they enjoyed the cupcake they made.

Jungkook called his maids to give them the cupcakes which Lisa and him made.

Two days had passed after that and they went back to normal. Jungkook working on his study room while Lisa would sometimes hang with some maids to kill her time and would mostly help them do the chores. They would always reject her offer but she is hard-headed anyway.

Jungkook is still on his study room and so Lisa decided to at least cook for him since he hasn't eaten lunch yet.

She knocked on his study room carefully.

“Who is it?” she heard him ask from inside the room.

“It's Lisa,” answered Lisa while holding the tray of food she cooked for him.

“Come in!” he immediatetly said after hearing her name and voice.

Lisa opened the door carefully and went inside as he looked up to see her.

“Do you need anything?” Jungkook asked as Lisa placed the food on his table. His mouth watered at the sight of the food.

“You cooked this?” he asked while he pointed at the food she served.

Lisa giggled before nodding and sat in front of his table.

“I cooked it. You haven't eaten lunch yet so…” Lisa said as she shrugged. His heart melted at what she said. She still cares for him.

“Thank you, Lily.” He said that made her froze. As well as him, froze at the sudden call, again. He cleared his throat awkwardly, Lisa, I mean.” He corrected then Lisa just gave him a tight smile before nodding.

“Uhm, Jungkook?” she called while he ate the food she made in delight. He lifted his head to meet her eyes.

“Hmm?” he hummed.

“Nevermind. Hope you enjoy the food I made,” Lisa stated that made him chuckle.

“I do, Lisa. You became such a good cook,” Jungkook complimented her that made hef blush. He chuckled at her that made her blush even more.

“I should probably go now. Please finish that all and don't eat too late.” Lisa stated then she stood up from her seat and went out of his study room leaving him.

Jungkook smiled in delight as he stared at the door where she just got out. He did not expect that she'll be worried of his well-being to the point that she actually cooked for him and even delivered it personally to him.

Lisa went back to the living room as she reminisced everything. All her steps and efforts in moving on are scattering by the time pass by with him around.

Her heart is slowly melting, again and it's a dangerous idea. Falling for him for the second time around, it's not easy. She could not break him, not again, not now and not sooner.

She is engaged to someone and she knows it very well.

Her tears them flowed again to her cheeks as she remembered it. She's engaged now.

She has to at least avoid him. Afraid that she might fall and break again.

“You are nothing now, Lisa. Fucking remember that!” she mumbled to herself before wiping her tears away.

She decided to go to the garden to at least entertain herself. Meanwhile, Jungkook who's eating peacefully got interrupted by a sudden call from his secretary, Sehun.

“Yes?” Jungkook answered.

“Sir, the files will arrive a week from now.” Jungkook frowned in this.

“The files are supposed to be here three days from now. Why did they delay?” Jungkook asked his secretary.

“It was supposed to be here according to planned but there were some errands regarding the files and so they had to double check it. They are sending their apologies to you, sir.” Sehun explained then Jungkook hummed in response.

“Do I need to go there to personally give you the files, sir?” Sehun asked his boss.

“No. I'll arrive there in a week to prepare the project. Send me the files I told Bambam to take care about. Also, check the meetings and move it a week from now.” Jungkook told his secretary then the secretary hummed in response as he took notes of his reminders.

“Is that all, sir?” Sehun asked.

“Also, if ever uncle Jake asks about me, tell him to personally contact me instead.” Jungkook said. Jake, the retired CEO is having a vacation in California as of now to relax himself.

“Yes, sir.” Sehun said then Jungkook hummed before hanging up.

Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé are currently having lunch together in a fancy restaurant.

“Have you talked to Li?” Jisoo asked Rosé whose currently munching her food.

“Yes, I did but I haven't talked to her after our talk two days ago.” Rosé told them.

“What? You haven't talked to her since then?” Jennie frowned then Rosé nodded at her, “Why don't we just go to where she is?” Jennie suggested, feeling quiet uneasy about her bestfriend's situation.

“Jen, she wanted to be alone, remember?” Jisoo reminded her impatient cousin.

“Yes, she is alone. But she is with her ex, Soo! She is with Jungkook and I am worried about her.” Jennie's gaze soften recalling how Lisa cried after knowing that Jungkook is actually with somebody else now.

“Let's just call her instead, Jen. Lisa is a grown and matured woman now. She knows what she's doing,” Rosé told the concerned girl.

“Ro is right, Jen. Let's just call her after this.” Jisoo agreed to Rosé. Jennie could only sigh at this and nod.

“How about her parents? Are they worried for her?” Jennie asked Rosé.

“Well, when I talked to aunt Layla, she was so desperate and begged me to talk to Lisa. I pitied aunty but I had to also think about Lisa. She needed time and I could not meddle with her decisions,” Rosé sighed remembering the event.

“How about uncle Marco?” Jisoo asked attentively.

“He is quiet worried and devastated as well. He must be guilty of what they did. It was their mistake anyway,” Rosé answered then the two cousins nodded.

“At least they still care for her not just their damned reputation.” Jennie spat that earned a smack from Jisoo.

———»•«———
Jennie is so savage and brave!
I really love her so much!

Anyway, enjoy and stay safe y'all!