“What if you cut yourself again?” he asked her while she was jumping, trying to reach the knife in his hand.

“I won't! Besides, I've been cooking in the past few years! Now, give me the knife,” Lisa tried to reach it but Jungkook just held it higher. “Ugh! Fine! I will just get another one!” Lisa spat as she opened the drawer to take another knife when Jungkook abruptly closed the drawer.

“Don't,” he said lowly that made her nervous all of a sudden. Lisa was being pinned towards the counter, his arms were holding the corners of the counter caging her inside.

Their proximity is so nerve-wracking. For Lisa, that is.

Lisa unknowingly gulped, both breaths fanning each other's faces. Just then, Minnie cleared her throat that earned both of their attention. Jungkook instantly pulled away as he too cleared his throat.

“Continue this,” he pointed at the counter full of ingredients.

“Wait, I can cook!” Lisa whined like a child.

“I said finish this Minne.” Jungkook said with finality then the maid could only gulp and nod in response before rinsing her hands.

“Ugh! I hate you!” Lisa stomped her feet before walking away leaving the maid and Jungkook in the kitchen.

Lisa did not know where she's going but she just want to go away from the guy. She puffed her cheeks in irritation and walked where else when something caught her eyes.

It was a garden. She went near the place and opened the sliding glass door to take a look at the garden. She gasped when the thing that greeted her is her favorite kind of flower, Lilies.

“Oh my god!” Lisa exclaimed and went to the flowers happily. Her irritation towards the guy is long forgotten, her attention is only to the flowers in front of her. It's been a while since she last encountered one.

Unbeknownst to her, someone is actually watching her quietly from afar.

Jungkook had his hands inside his pocket as he stared at Lisa inside. He smiled at the sight. Her smile and expression were so genuine just like the old times.

He took his phone out of his pocket and took several pictures of Lisa sniffing and holding the flowers happily.

He looked at the photos he took and smiled at it. He then looked at her again when his phone suddenly rang. He took a look at the caller ID but it was an unknown number.

He answered it to know who it was.

“Who's this?” Jungkook asked.

“Hello? Is this Jungkook?” a female voice was heard.

“Yes, this is. May I know who you are?” Jungkook asked her again.

“This is Rosé. Can I talk to Lisa for a moment? Is she there?” the girl introduced and so he hummed in response and walked towards Lisa.

Lisa was crouching down to watch the flowers sway freely through the wind when someone went to her that startled her.

“Oh gosh!!” Lisa held her chest in attempt to stop the fast beating and calm it for a moment.