Maddie the Baddie pt.1

Eric's POV

I hug my dad as he comes in the building after me. "Hey pops."

"Hey son. Listen, I just want to tell you how proud I am of you. I'm sorry your mom and I were never there for you."

"It's cool pops. I Forgive you. How's mom?"

"Naked as usual." He chuckles at my facial expression. We work on upcoming trips. I plan to take him on with me.

I learn that he's really good with numbers and calculations. He smiles at me with tears in his eyes.

"Aww, dad." I hug him. I teach him how to put things in my data base and more. "I have a meeting later, you can come if you want."

"I will be there son." We look over cases and sort them together.

My dad is really good at this. "Oh, and what do you have planned for Wednesday? I'll be leaving town."

"Besides hunching on yo momma, nothing. Okay. How many days I need to pack for?"

"Two weeks. I'll give you further details later."

The both of us go into the meeting room to see everyone seated and waiting. I introduce my dad to everyone and everyone to my dad. They welcome him and we start discussing the meeting topics.

Madison's POV

"Are you guys sure?" I ask Makayla and Ashley. We're standing inside a lingerie store.

"If he doesn't jump you as soon as he sees you, I'll let you punch me." Makayla says. Sorry laughs.

We browse around more and I find some heels to match the lingerie and thongs with bras.

After that, we find some food. "How are my nieces and nephews?"

Makayla asks. "You only have one niece ma'am. Plenty of nephews to go around though." She laughs.
.........
This is short, but I promise the next will be longer and what is Madison planning?

Comment!

Like!

Thanks!