The test and results

Eric's POV

"Dada!" I wake to Kayden and Jr sitting on either side of me.

"Good morning guys!"

"Food. Mommy." Kayden says. I pick them both up and go to the kitchen. Madison's there, cooking.

"Good morning my wife."

"Morning my husband." The boys giggle.

"Today's the day. I'm kinda nervous. Never had to get a DNA test before."

"Me either, but I'll be right there with you."

Jr and Kayden lay on my chest.

"The food is done, Eric. I have their fruit in the fridge cut and ready to go.

"Thank you Madison for allowing me to experience happiness and love. Thanks for letting me become your one and only."

"No. Thank you Eric. You are the best." Both of the boys clap and giggle.

"Mommy. L... Lo..... You." Kayden and Jr say at the same time.

I hear Madison sniffle, but when I look at her, her head is down. We all stop eating and go to Madison. I wrap my arms around her while the boys hug her legs.

She continues to sniffle with her head down. "You make me want to be a better man everyday. I love you so much. You're strong for me and the kids."

She looks down at Jr and Kayden. They smile at her then she picks them up. When she starts kissing their faces they giggle and hug her.

"Mommy!" Kayden smiles. Jr says the same thing. "Dada!" Both of them look at me. A tear slips from my eye.

Madison wraps me in her arms with the boys hugging me too. "Love you dada." Jr and Kayden say at the same time.

Madison and I gasp at what we just heard. All we do is stand there like that for some minutes.

My alarm goes off and I know it's time to go take the DNA tests.

Madison drives me to the hospital. We see Brittany and Richard waiting for me. Madison kisses my lips and wishes me good luck.

I kiss the boys and follow Brittany and Richard to the testing room.

Madison's POV

Jr and Kayden are both smiling at me. What's wrong with them? "I think we gave y'all too much fruit."

They laugh.

"Y'all are some goofballs." Both of them climb into my lap and just sit, waiting for Eric. I love these kids.

Soon we are all asleep. "Ma'am. Wake up." Someone shakes me. I hear Jr and Kayden growl.

"What happened? Is everything okay?"

"Your husband wants to see you."

"Come on boys." Both Kayden and Jr walk beside me like they're going to hurt anyone who touches me. We get to the testing room.

Kayden rubs to Eric with Jr following. I just smile at them. "Dada!!!!!"

"Hey guys! Have you been taking care of Mommy?"

Both of them look at me and smile. "How are you feeling?"

"Don't know. They took a lot of blood from us, so I'm tied." I walk to him and kiss his face everywhere. Both Jr and Kayden look at us, giggling.

"Sorry boys." Eric and I say at the same time.

The doctor comes in with Brittany and Richard.

"All of you have a gross day and get some rest. The results will be mailed to you.