Mom!

Madison's POV

Today, I'm spending time with my parents. Jr is with me.

"Do I finally have a grandson?"

"Yes."

"Good. Give him to me." I reach in and grab Jr. "Aww he's so adorable!"

"What you out here screaming woman? Thought you had enough last night." My dad comes over to us.

"Ooh. A baby! He's so handsome." Jr reaches for my dad, so my dad gets him. "Hey little buddy. How's it going?"

Jr laughs. "Glad to hear it. I'm gonna take him to the back with me."

"Okay." I say.

"Sr had to be taking that ass hard."

"Mom."

"Just kidding. I'm happy for you." She starts to sniffle. "You and Eric belong together, a fucking blind man can see and hear that."

"When me and your father had you, we had no clue what to do, but we figured it out together." She starts tearing up.

"We've raised a beautiful, healthy babygirl. Jr is going to be so happy. I know he's not yours biologically, but I can see how you and Eric make him do happy."

"Thanks mom."

"Bring him by anytime you guys need it want to. He can keep your dad and I company."

"Mom. I love you."

"You damn right!"

I laugh. We just sit there and enjoy each others company.

"Tell the Sr I appreciate him taking this responsibility."

"You can tell him yourself. He's here."

Eric's POV

Harold comes to the front yard with Jr.

"Hey father-in-law."

"What it do?"

Jr starts smiling at me. I sit beside him and we talk for a while.

"You're doing a great job with him. Keep up the good work. My daughter talks about how you're so awesome with him."

"Thank you sir."

"Jr and I are sitting out here taking in the sun. He's such a happy baby. I don't understand why his mom would abandon him like that, but the right people are taking care of him."

I see him tear up." Jr reaches for him then he grabs him. Harold hugs him back. When Jr pulls away to look at him, all you see are gums.

"Thanks little buddy. I love you too."

I watch as Jr grabs his nose and starts clapping. He is the cutest.

I see Madison and her mom. Damn they look alike.

I smile at her. She smiles back.

"You are doing fantastic Eric!" Her mom says. I can tell that she's been crying. Madison sits in my lap and starts kissing me.

"You are absolutely the best, hubby."

"Thanks. I try. Get Jr, he's starting to pick in your dad's nose." She chuckles, quickly grabbing him.

Madison's POV

"Are you tired Jr. We've had a fun day."

I look at him in the backseat to see him asleep.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Sonic will do. I'm gonna drop y'all off at home and go get up something.

"Okay."

I'm at home with Jr. He's sleeping peacefully in my arms. When eric comes in her wakes up.

"Okay buddy, let's feed you."

Eric and I feed him together and watch as he goes back to sleep.

"Madison your food is on the counter. I'm going to shower. Feel free to join me anytime." He places a wet kiss on my cheek.

I go to put Jr to bed and then eat. This food is so good. I join my husband in the shower.

"Babe, I'm so proud of you. You're doing great in court as always, you're dealing with me,. Running the club, and your doing amazing at taking care of Jr."

"Thanks. I have a big case coming up and I want you and Jr there to support me." He turns around and starts kissing and sucking my tits.

"Of course. Count on me. When do you want us there?"

"Tomorrow at lunch."

"Alright. Now continue kissing and sucking on me." He gives me a devious look and let's just say we get out the shower looking like prunes.

"My arms are forever open for you and Eric and the rest of our kids. I love you." We say at the same time.
........
Madison's mom and dad are something else, so is Eric's mom and dad.

Comment!

Like!