The other side of the families

Madison's POV

I wake up sore as hell. Eric and I did some things we have never done before. I watch as he sleeps beside me. He's so beautiful and I'm lucky! Period!!

There is this one position we did that requires a lot of leg and thigh strength. I was standing against the wall with one of my legs in the air. I couldn't really use my hands because they were all over Eric. I bet I can do splits now.

There was this one io position I did with Eric. I was upside down sucking him and he was eating me against the wall. My legs and thighs were strong enough to hold both of us up. I held his head in place with my thighs and he held me in place by pressing my body against the wall. Neither of us was going to run.

I get out of bed and start cleaning up. I want to see what they have for breakfast downstairs. Food!

Eric's POV

I open my eyes and see Madison walking around the room naked. I take like I'm sleep when she looks at me.

The positions we did last night, should've made her ass flexible, me too. There was this position I did where I say on the floor and had Madison sit in my lap and ride me. Then a position where she had me put my legs in the air while she sucked me. I couldn't drop my legs no matter what.

"Eric, I can see you smiling. Come to breakfast with me. I need to build your energy back up. For the things we're doing today. I want to go sightseeing."

"Okay. Hey little munchkins. It's Daddy." I say to her stomach as I rub it. I get dressed and we leave for breakfast.

The breakfast bar is popping with everything I love to eat for breakfast. Madison waters no time to grab a plate and filling it up with food.

I love a woman who's can eat.

"Eric, do you need anything else before we sit down?" She asks.

"Not from this table. Give me some kisses." We plant kisses on each other and finally sit to eat.

"Hey babe," I say.

"I have surprises for you tomorrow after work."

"Okay. But I have a surprise for you tonight. Meet me on the bed." She walks away, swaying her hips.

I lay on the bed when I'm done eating. I hope she likes the surprise I have for her tomorrow.

"I love you, Eric."

"I love you too." I grab her and slang her on the bed before hovering over her. She just giggles. Her hands caress my face as I kiss her softly and passionately.

I hook here thighs around me, but she stops me. "You said we have a big day tomorrow, so let's just relax and kiss and hug each other."

Now we're both naked, kissing and hugging each other. I smile when I notice her falling asleep. "I love you Madison and those babies you're about to have."

I kiss her one last time before falling asleep on her chest.
........
"Alright, right this way." I say as I lead her cousins and other family members to where they're supposed to sit. Fromm what's I was told, Madison hasn't seen her cousins or anybody on her father's side in a long time. They all love her and I don't know why they weren't speaking, but her cousins are here, her uncles, her uncles wives, her grandmother on her dad side, basically everyone I could find and get in contact with about surprising her.

"Shut your ass up mark!" Okay, my parents are seated.

My mom's name is Queen and my dad's name is Mark.

"When can we eat? I'm hungry as hell!" Her uncles I didn't know about yell at the same time.

"Son, where the heck are my grandchildren?"

I try not to laugh at my mom in the process of seating everyone.

My mom decided to call my supposedly aunt's and uncles who I've never seen before, so they're here.

"Thank you all for coming for your daughter, niece, granddaughter, and best friend. She should be here soon."

"My granddaughter needs to hurry up. Do you know how long that drive was?" Her grandmother says.

"Hush woman." The woman's husband says. I see Madison outside, so I rush to her. I cover her eyes, walking her inside the restaurant. Everyone gasps that hasn't seen her before or in a long time.

I smile.

"That's right son! Show her off!" My dad is a trip.

"Hi father-in-law!" Madison exclaims. I uncover her eyes.

Madison's POV

"Who it's everyone babe?"

"Let them tell you." Eric sits in the chair beside me. I nearly pass out from everyone staring at me. Then the introductions start.
I have uncles, aunts, cousins, and other family members I never knew I had.

"Hi Madison. I haven't seen you since you were a baby. I'm Ashley. You're my favorite cousin already."

"Hi Ashley." I can tell we're going to get along fine.

After everyone has introduced themselves, I stand up to thank everyone.

"Uh, I didn't know my husband has all this planned-"

"Wait. Wait. You two are married?" My cousin asked.

"Yes. Brad. We are." Brad is Eric's cousin. I guess he has family members he didn't know about until now.

"Damn cousin. I ain't mad at ya!" Brad yells.

I love at Eric to see him looking at me, so I quickly kids his lips.

Cheers ring out from around the table. I almost fall, but Eric catches me and said me in his lap.

"I see ya cousin!"Ashley cheers. While everyone cheering, clapping, and laughing, Eric is kissing my neck, causing me to close my legs.

"Stop...." I lowly growl at Eric.

"Growl again, and I'm giving you something hard to growl about." He whispers in my ear.

"Is everyone ready to order?" A waitress comes.

"Yes!" My grandmother yells. She orders her food and everyone else does.

"Thanks husband."

"No problem baby mama. Anything for you. If it makes you feel better I don't know anyone in my family that's here except my mom and dad."

I can't help but kids him. More claps ring out around the table.

"I'm happy for you favorite cousin." Ashley says.
Our food and drinks come, do everyone eats.
.......
After everyone has said their goodbyes and have Eric and I hugs, everyone left. A few of us exchanged numbers.

"I see ya cousin!" Ashley and Brad point to Eric and I. We plan to hang out soon.

"What's next Boo?" I ask Eric.

"We go home and chill. I guess, unless you got something planned for when we get home."
He raises his eyebrows.

Eric's POV

Today was very exciting for Madison and I. We are both sitting on the couch, watching SpongeBob (her idea).

"I'm glad you had fun today. You and I have family members we didn't know about."

She kisses my cheek and turns back to the TV.

"How long did it take you to find all of them?"

"Months and your mom was a big help."

She smiles.

"I wanna fuck."

"Yo ass bold bold, huh? Take it upstairs." I turn off the TV and follow Madison to the room.
........
Hey everyone!

Comment!

Like!

Thanks!